• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1350 yoke for an 02 Sterling 10.5

P

If its free, its P
Never messed with these Sterlings. I hate this round flange crap on the pinion and not doing much research, I assume some Ford rednecks have found cheap ways around this. Is there a year range that they had normal yokes ? Is the 10.25 with a yoke a direct swap ? Im looking for junkyard fixes ... or someone sitting on parts, Ill suck it up and run a companion flange thing if I must. Kicking my self for not grabbing driveshafts when I plucked these axles

Thanks for any help

Are your axles from an Excursion? It's been a while since I did the research but I was thinking the Excursions had the flanges and the trucks had the yokes. I could be totally wrong though. When I got my old buggy it had 1310 shafts and I was looking to upgrade to 1350 and I actually prefer the flanges so I was looking for one. I ended up finding one on an axle in the scrap bin at the local diesel shop. The housing was trashed and they gave me the flange for free.

This is a quote from a thread I had on Pirate when I was looking for a flange.

"i have to edit my statment, 03-up for sure , any thing with a 6.0 has the 4 bolt flange, they were 1410 u-joints in the rear, if it has a double cardan it is a 1350 series but the flange is the same, just go to the wrecker and find a take out rear shaft, then you get the companion flanges and 1410 stuff... "

So maybe be on the lookout for an '02 and down truck in the junkyard.

Axles came from an 02 Stuper Duper. Can't remember if it was a diesel truck or gas... lean towards a gasser best I recall

I dont remember the bolt pattern off the top of my head for the companion flange but my Sterling came with one when I bought it too. I put a 1350 yoke on it and havent had any problems the last 3 years, but whenever i was looking for these flange yokes I couldnt find anything that I wanted online new or on eBay for a decent price. They seem to have come down a lot in price lately. I bought another yoke before I went to Moab last year and paid way more than what it is actually worth for another spare Sterling yoke.

These seem to be cheap
http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/c161_flange_yokes.html

if you want to go Bigger, I have a bunch of 1410 series yokes for the sterling. (new takeoffs) 612-309-3999 612-309-3999

geardaddy said:
if you want to go Bigger, I have a bunch of 1410 series yokes for the sterling. (new takeoffs) 612-309-3999 612-309-3999

Im " supposed " to score 1350 one for 40bux from a dude at work tonight, Ill see if its right and def. Keep you in mind, thanks !

Latest posts