• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ProRock Racing Tour at AOP on Feb. 17th

poolman said:

Todd Puckett won with a time of 35 and change from his attempt on Saturday.

All drivers that ran Saturday had the option to rerun on Sunday or to keep their times from Saturday.

I have raced in rain that was that bad. Its not a fun time and chaps the hell outta the boys! :****:

It ain't really bad until you feel that first cold drop of rain run down the crack of your ass.

civicmindedex79 said:
Did you run the SRRS at WITC when it came a flood on flipper? That is probably the most miserable I have ever been in my buggy.
Thats the one i was reffering too. I hopped in somebodys buggy that had kirkeys and the water was deeper than the seatbelt latch. I had to walk like a cartoon cowboy for about a week. It was like lava between my thighs.

civicmindedex79 said:
Did you run the SRRS at WITC when it came a flood on flipper? That is probably the most miserable I have ever been in my buggy.

We were there too. Awesome to watch that **** show!
Horse power hill was fun that afternoon also flashemifyougotem

redneckengineered said:
What trail(s) did they run for the race?

I was wondering the same.. Could be wrong but it looks like that same trail they hit last August for 20K that Wizzo ran. I looked it up and found this..

Quote from: wizzo on August 23, 2017

I was told this trail was a one time deal and will NOT be accessible. Maybe the will make a different access to the bottom. That would be the ONLY way I see them keeping it open to the public.

You had to cross a small creek, which that day was dry. I heard they had to get a one day permit to access this hill side.

tallnate said:
I was wondering the same.. Could be wrong but it looks like that same trail they hit last August for 20K that Wizzo ran. I looked it up and found this..

Quote from: wizzo on August 23, 2017

I was told this trail was a one time deal and will NOT be accessible. Maybe the will make a different access to the bottom. That would be the ONLY way I see them keeping it open to the public.

You had to cross a small creek, which that day was dry. I heard they had to get a one day permit to access this hill side.

Yep, I confirmed it was "one shot hill". Looks like a cool trail, maybe they can open it for regular riding at some point.

We drove 20hrs round to watch rock bouncers
Started bouncers at 4:30. Very Disappointed
Didn't drive that far to watch rzrs

Re: Re: ProRock Racing Tour at AOP on Feb. 17th

mikecrawford said:
Damn....20hr drive!? ****!

mikecrawford said:

This was a hard lesson learned for everyone involved. No reason to run UTVs more than one time or Rock Bouncers for more than one hill when you have 40 of each.
In a perfect world an event like this would last 4-6 hours max.

mikecrawford said:

Dang that stinks! Where did y'all come from for that much drive time?

This is just an idea but would it not be a better idea to run the UTV's on one hill or area and the Bouncers on a DIFFERENT hill at these events...in efforts to keep the race day moving?

I know that it would take more safety workers to run the UTV's and Bouncers on two different trails at the same time, but that could speed the day up in some ways.

I was not at this event, i have been to a bunch of them in the past, and i thought i would throw it out there.

BUG-E J said:
Thats the one i was reffering too. I hopped in somebodys buggy that had kirkeys and the water was deeper than the seatbelt latch. I had to walk like a cartoon cowboy for about a week. It was like lava between my thighs.

That was a crazy event, busted case#1. Lol

Latest posts