• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ProRock Racing Tour at AOP on Feb. 17th

jeeptj99 said:
Who all is going? Planning to watch a little racing and do some riding.

I believe me and another guy are going to go down there and camp Friday night through Sunday. Looks like its going to be quite a slick mess! lol

Will be rain or shine yes. Drivers meeting at 9 racing starts at 10am. For those who want to attend RPM will be conducting a short service at 7am that morning and at 9am on Sunday morning.

Mattman347 said:
I believe me and another guy are going to go down there and camp Friday night through Sunday. Looks like its going to be quite a slick mess! lol

Slick is an understatement ha! I'll look for y'all if we end up going.

We here!!!
39fefeff52a2b0383f4f9a1915c6c01a.jpg

ftoy516 said:
Anyone know the results from the race today? i can not find ANYTHING about it and i have looked all over the place.

Saw some Instagram videos no results though. I know TC loaded up and left because he was going to have to run after dark and didn't want to break the new buggy.

ftoy516 said:
Anyone know the results from the race today? i can not find ANYTHING about it and i have looked all over the place.

Saw that some of the buggies are running Sunday morning at 8am CST. Not sure how many or what they are doing about the ones that ran today though?

Wow...what Hardline is this?!?!?!

Next you guys be telling me a bad day in the woods is better than a good day in the office!!!

I'm skeeeeeerd

Well...i had a good time! Lol. They ran 13 buggies this morning, only around 5 made it to the top. We a freaking muddy mess though! Lots of carnage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Youtube-after the fact-spectator/casual viewer, I like a good wet race hill.

Seems to sort out the rigs that work well from the "lucky bounces".

Saturday was a $h!t show with the weather conditions as well as race organization and recovery efforts. Made for an interesting day of utv racing! Sunday however was an awesome day to be in the AOP woods at the race! I hate it for the folks that decided not to attend the festivities! My hats off to you guys that decided to show up and put it on the line this mornin!!! :driving: Helluva show!!! :dblthumb:

Latest posts