• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

12 volt guy switchpanel

mgiles

Question,started back on finishing my Smith Buggy and need a switch panel is 12 volt guy still in business?? I knew he did some nice stuff,if not what you guys running?
Thanks

I dont lnow but i have seen a couple guys on here do some nice ass ones themselves. They may be willing to do you one.

12 volt guy is very much still in business. Just had 2 panels done. One for me and one for a buddy. Top notch work from a top notch guy.

I have the super duper deluxe with duel winch controls. I'm very happy with it along with the wiring that was included for winches.
Only recommendation is that the LED start button filled with water and developed an attitude. I would recommend the standard waterproof start button.

SHELBS44 said:
Am I blind or do I not see any prices? I'm about to have to buy some sort of panel just trying to price them

They sell them through vendors, Summit has them pretty reasonable.

dwa2469 said:

That is who I purchased mine through but was able to speak with ARC's owner when I had an issue and he took care of it immediately. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

dwa2469 said:

Gotcha :dblthumb: whew I was worried I had gone Helen Keller for a minute

Picked this one up from 12v guy a few months ago. Great quality and was less than $200
77ad52972e8a349a6b07864f25627085.jpg
431b6a20a51733c8dd22624a0e368c4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Plan A is the engine . When I blow it up I'll switch to plan b which is winch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk