• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stand back beotches

jeeptj99

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=byMJFU4tUmQ

Leading arms? Wonder how that's going to work? Can't wait to see what it can do. Also sorry it's not embedded doing it from my phone sucks.

We all talk **** :tc, but at this point I think he could be competitive in a shopping cart with a 5hp briggs.

The gear head in me wants to see a dyno :woot:

1400hp? In a N/A engine? I had a 16:1 632 BBC with 18 degree Big Chief heads, and it only made 1170 hp on engine. That must be a bad mo fo.....

zukimaster said:
1400hp? In a N/A engine? I had a 16:1 632 BBC with 18 degree Big Chief heads, and it only made 1170 hp on engine. That must be a bad mo fo.....
Its probably a 440

I would love to know the engine specs as well, it probably would have to be north of 750 inches to make that kind of power. But I have been fooled before.

Re: Stand back beotches

I feel like he's a couple years away from getting motors off of John Force and racing up places on the Rocky Mountains.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's not my favorite by any means. But I gotta respect the dude pushing the sport further and further forward. I look forward to seeing how it does.

To me it always seemed like "underrated" was one of the most capable rigs. This reminds me a little of that.

The way the front suspension is works fine its just swapped. The lower link tab mounting and shock travel are the biggest changes hence the seat position and front shock hoops. That nig could drive a school bus backwards up cable hill so im sure it will look good. The deciding factor will be how long he keeps it and if he copies it on the next one

I've seen pictures of all the trophies in his shop and that speaks for itself.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm curious about the steering. I would think a solid tierod and DE ram would bind during the travel, as the short tierods changed length.

paradisepwoffrd said:
I'm curious about the steering. I would think a solid tierod and DE ram would bind during the travel, as the short tierods changed length.

That is a good point. But if the tierods are the same length and the ram is centered it should work. Right?

Has anyone ever know him to be a bullshitter? Not as far as i know, if he says its 1400hp, it proly is.. Dude works his ass off night and day to build these things! Cant wait to see it run! Job well done

From what I can tell from the vid, the ram is out in front of the tierod centerline, therefore it's tierods never straighten. If the angle doesn't change much, the length could change very little.

There would still need to be some play in the linkage, I would think, to keep it from binding.

Should make for a beef steering setup though.