Who's the baddest man on the planet?

• MIOCIC

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • NGANNOU

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
onepieceatatime said:
Can't wait to find out. Wish I felt like spending the 65$ to watch it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Get an android box with kodi and you can save that 65.00 bucks.

Stipe is a bad mf'r. I have not seen the fights that night, though. Wanted to watch them but hated to pay for just 2 main fights. Glad DC won his bout too, especially since the Jon Jones drama. They should bar Jon Jones from fighting....douche bag.

I think they should just have a division of guys who fight clean and a division of guys that want to use PEDs.

onepieceatatime said:
I think they should just have a division of guys who fight clean and a division of guys that want to use PEDs.

While that would be interesting, that won't ever happen Lol. Dana ain't gonna bar Jones from fighting because too many people like him, and all Dana sees these days are dollar signs. But can you blame him? LOL.

onepieceatatime said:

They all use PEDs...... its just the ones who go a little to close to the line get caught. The days of injecting horse steroids are probably over but don't think there are not a ton of creative guys working chemistry sets to make these guys do what they do. Why else have athletes gotten bigger, faster, and stronger over the last 25 years? You can pick any sport and look at the guys who are dominating and they are a combination of determination, skill, work ethic, and other. The "other" is what they dont talk about. I could care less if they take PEDS or not as long as they compete and put on a show. I am sure there will be consequences down the road as far as adverse side effects but thats on them.

Bigger faster stronger doesn't mean as much in MMA when you are paired up in weight classes. There's a lot of MMA fighters who do not have a clear physical appearance and strength advantage over the other and totally ****s up the bigger stronger guy because they are the more skilled fighter. I've always wondered if Yoel Romero was on roids, that mf'r is a beast and world class olympic wrestler too. Some people are just genetic freaks. There's been a lot of fighters in MMA over the years that there is no way they were on any sort of PED, imo, that dominated.

But then you've got chicks that look like dudes now aka Chris Cyborg....she has to be on all kinds of ****. But chicks like Holly Holms, she is just a natural born badass.

Re:

Roids vs non roids....lol. And the non-roid guy, Royce Gracie, could literally kill roids guy. Well, if he were alive, RIP Rich Piana.

e73d7b0c7d54d235f1ffd08e96ac76d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cool documentary about PEDs and how the Russians were giving it to all their olympians.
9e760d733b908b0487ecd077a0a4c2ab.jpg