• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mtn FEB JAM 3rd-4th 2018

jrhall said:
I should be around during the day time for a little while. My place will be open for parking as usual.

Thanks JR

please do not throw trash in JR's yard or the park for that matter everyone... he has lots of guns and land and I hate having to dig big holes....

smbroady82 said:
Thanks JR

please do not throw trash in JR's yard or the park for that matter everyone... he has lots of guns and land and I hate having to dig big holes....

It's freaking sad that even needs to be said.

I'd love to go and ride with people that actually know the park. We went a while back and still had a good time. But I feel like we just spent a lot of time driving in circles.

I'm out on this ride tho. I'm rigless for a bit.

Re: Re: Hale Mtn FEB JAM 3rd-4th 2018

smbroady82 said:
Thanks JR

Just use one of Mr Bills backhoe's

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
I'd love to go and ride with people that actually know the park. We went a while back and still had a good time. But I feel like we just spent a lot of time driving in circles.

I'm out on this ride tho. I'm rigless for a bit.

Dude you were leading us that trip, if we went in circles it was your fault :****:

You for sure need someone that knows the park to ride with, there are lots of cool stuff, I have been 4 of 5 times, and still don't know my way around worth a crap.

zukimaster said:
You for sure need someone that knows the park to ride with, there are lots of cool stuff, I have been 4 of 5 times, and still don't know my way around worth a crap.

I've been twice and feel like I haven't seen 1/10th of the park maybe. last time we were going to do some exploring but I decided to destroy my front end and luke broke on the access trail so we called it a day....

Hell, you tore a tire, I ripped an o2 sensor out going to get your spare, justin broken a u joint and destroyed the inner and outer drivers side, I broke the same as him on the access trail and threw a clip out of every u joint on the jeep and you grenaded the front end. I'd call it a win.

The Luke said:
Hell, you tore a tire, I ripped an o2 sensor out going to get your spare, justin broken a u joint and destroyed the inner and outer drivers side, I broke the same as him on the access trail and threw a clip out of every u joint on the jeep and you grenaded the front end. I'd call it a win.

Hale can cost you a lot of money quick! Haha

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Hale can cost you a lot of money quick! Haha

Hale yeah it can, I damn near totaled 2 vehicles just trying to get there when I go...

Attachments

• Wreck2(1).jpg
    Wreck2(1).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Wreck1.jpg
    Wreck1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 226
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 240
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG