• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mtn FEB JAM 3rd-4th 2018

cushmaneaglerider said:
Weren't you hit by a Mezican? I remember that just not the details.
. Man, I remember that like 5 minutes ago, I was following Josh Dean going to Hale, and we ran up on that, it had just happened. Kinda felt sorry for old Muffin Metal.

I remember that Feb Jam... what a mess... they were parking us all the way out by the highway... everyone was getting stuck in the field ... then had to drive a few miles in a blizzard just to get to the park.. I broke (locking hub) on the main "trail" that goes straight up to the top. . called it a day and took it to the house.. glad I did.. every person I knew broke that trip

It was a rough day for the Sleigh
8f92e076ea936cf48e300fde55c87cfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I was in a 2wd 1 ton dually, parked in that field next to the highway that morning when it was froze and hard, it warmed up that day and that **** melted and everybody was stuck, Josh had to pull me out. It was cold! Thank God for my top and heater that day.

smbroady82 said:
Thanks JR

please do not throw trash in JR's yard or the park for that matter everyone... he has lots of guns and land and I hate having to dig big holes....

Ha no ****.

Thanks I'm going to get to use the new trailer for the first time. We will see if I can get a 48' enclosed in there!!