• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE AOP

adventureoffroadpark

We would like to welcome Jim and Alice Gerst as the new managers of the Adventure Offroad Park. Both Jim and Alice are well known in the offroad world and will be a great addition to the park. Jim has a strong background in construction, heavy equipment operations, 4x4 builds, and many years of racing and offroad experience. Alice has years of management experience, racing, and event coordinating. She is also a member of the Ladies Offroad Network and was selected as a top ten finalist in the 2016 Co-Driver Challenge. This wealth of experience will be needed as you read what we have planned for the future of the AOP below.

Here is the short list of things that are in the plans. The AOP will be expanding in size and offering many more miles of trails and even better terrain for all forms of offroad vehicles. A repair area complete with a vehicle lift, welder, and more will be added over the summer. A minimum of 5 new cabins will begin going up over the next year. A new primitive camping area will be developed outside of the current fields that we use. Once the new road into the AOP is finished, plans for a stage will begin that will add music venues to our schedule.

We are extremely excited about the future of the AOP and look forward to continuing to expand on the dream that was intended when the AOP was built. It is our goal to continue to develop this place into the premiere offroad park in the Southeast. We currently have a great trail system with all levels of trails, community pavilion, 14 showers, 13 restrooms, and 12 RV sites. You can experience the trails here at the AOP and ride the trails all day for only $15.00 per person. As always, we offer family rates and children 12 and under are always free.

Keep up with us as we continue to grow and stop by and welcome Jim and Alice into the AOP family. They will be fully on board at the beginning of March.

I love AOP and this sounds like an amazing future you guys have planned.
Plus the price stays on point ! thumb.gif

adventureoffroadpark said:
Here is the short list of things that are in the plans. The AOP will be expanding in size and offering many more miles of trails and even better terrain for all forms of offroad vehicles. A repair area complete with a vehicle lift, welder, and more will be added over the summer. A minimum of 5 new cabins will begin going up over the next year.

Super excited to see this park expand the already awesome trail system. The repair area will come in handy, especially for my shitbox.

tonybolton said:
I get stuck going around the Pavillion! Luke "accidently" climbed the Bounty Hill lookin for a hard trail! :)
Thats not entirely true. I was trying to find that bathhouse...

for those who don't know, Jim and Alice are really good people and I can't wait to see where the park goes from here. they have a strong passion for wheelin and its community!!!

Glad to hear about future changes at the park!

Also excited to test out the newly installed swimming pool/race track that last weekends rain brought in!