• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alternate non conformist way to participate in V-day (tomorrow)

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
I hate holidays like this....im not a card person, but still usually do SOMETHING.

Any tips from the peanut gallery of "my wife is my baaaast fraaaaaand" gang?

Leaning towards the "20$ of flowers delivered to work" thing / go out to eat TONIGHT or day AFTER V-day to avoid terrible people and crowds.

I too am in the same boat hate V-Day. I usually do something for her that she is going to get anyway, like a gift certificate (massage, nails, hair or whatever). She started a new job about a month ago and sent me the address by text message one day. I ask what I needed that for and she said "in case you decide to send flowers or something". I told her to just go ahead and tell the new coworkers I am a cheap sorry bastard. :rolf: :rolf:

Mine got a battery powered snap on drill with the quick release head. Takes the same battery as the 3/8 impact and ratchet she already has.

BUG-E J said:
Mine got a battery powered snap on drill with the quick release head. Takes the same battery as the 3/8 impact and ratchet she already has.

Hell, I always thought if you got something with batteries for a woman she wouldn't need us anymore :dunno:

muddinmetal said:
Hell, I always thought if you got something with batteries for a woman she wouldn't need us anymore :dunno:
Hey if she wants to spend all her time working on the buggy instead of ****ing with me so be it....

Not to mention the factor Facebook and all other forms of social media play in this...as if we didn't have it bad enough before our girls had the opportunity to see what every other dumbass is willing to spend their entire paycheck on.

tonybolton said:
I hate holidays like this....im not a card person, but still usually do SOMETHING.

Any tips from the peanut gallery of "my wife is my baaaast fraaaaaand" gang?

Leaning towards the "20$ of flowers delivered to work" thing / go out to eat TONIGHT or day AFTER V-day to avoid terrible people and crowds.
. LMAO at baaaast fraaaaand gang.

We don't even buy each other stuff for Christmas or Birthdays. If we want something or wanna go out to eat we can do that anytime of the year. Doesn't have to be some made up fairytale holiday in February.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
We don't even buy each other stuff for Christmas or Birthdays. If we want something or wanna go out to eat we can do that anytime of the year. Doesn't have to be some made up fairytale holiday in February.

Truth

dwa2469 said:
most of the woman that say "I don't want anything for V-Day" are lying like a rug !!

civicmindedex79 said:
This is a fact

YUP!!!
clemsonjeep said:
Not to mention the factor Facebook and all other forms of social media play in this...as if we didn't have it bad enough before our girls had the opportunity to see what every other dumbass is willing to spend their entire paycheck on.

YUP!! Makes me sick and get my eyes stuck in the back of my head from rolling them....especially when all year long I've been hearing what an asshole / piece of **** / lazy / no job motherfucker they are.

TBItoy said:
We dont do Valentines day. Never have :dunno:

Slowly trying to wean mine into this.

zukimaster said:
. LMAO at baaaast fraaaaand gang.

I know right...gag'a maggot. ;) I mean, we're all just some buggy-minded wife-haters here right? :)

onepieceatatime said:

Same here....but I don't mind a lil something extra / not outta my way. Not like I'm a prize catch or anything that doesn't need to put in work from time to time. LOL

The ones I like to hear / see are the ones that are like, "OMG, he's sooo sweet.....he took me out to Applebee's and got me a XXXXX dessert". I'm like, "Yea, we did that **** twice last week.". wtf?! LMAO

dwa2469 said:
By participating, yet not conforming, are you really just trying to stand out in the crowd ?? :stir:

LOL Any of you watch "Last Man Standing" sitcom with Tim Allen? He's with us on the "No V-day" thing. He makes a statement in the V-day episode that "I'm the only guy that can ACTUALLY surprise my wife with a card and make her cry." I was like, this guy needs to be President.

I'll just try an send a text but usually forget. I'm not buying no dam flowers waste of money. I just buy some chicken wings an grab some beer :****:

Latest posts