• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alternate non conformist way to participate in V-day (tomorrow)

I don't do cards or flowers. We are going to out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants on Saturday to avoid the idiots. I also picked up a $150 gift certificated to place she likes to go spend money. My birthday is about two weeks before V-day and she usally combines my b-day present and V-day present. This year she got me a 12" Dewalt compound double bevel sliding miter saw that I had been wanting. SO I can't complain.

Mines this Feb. 23rd.....she always asks me "Where do you want to go eat for your birthday?! (all cheery an' ****). And every year it's "Taco Bell". I watch her enthusiasm turn to sadness. :)

tonybolton said:
Mines this Feb. 23rd.....she always asks me "Where do you want to go eat for your birthday?! (all cheery an' ****). And every year it's "Taco Bell". I watch her enthusiasm turn to sadness. :)

Mines the 20th, I get the same question.

I will start the day and hand grind her freshly roasted coffeve beans from Guatemala while the spring water comes to a boil over a fire made from Argentinian teak wood. Then I will cook her a breakfast made of 2 freshly laid eggs, a hand made scone and a fruit medley. As she is getting ready for work, I will line the floor with white carnation petals to show my enduring lover for her. I will have her car warmed up and ready to go with Boyz II Men playing softly in the background. I will then get to her office and have essential oils diffusing in her office as she again walks in on a bed of carnation petals to further symbolize her worth to me as my best friend and life partner. Throughout the day I will send her multiple texts with poetry and sonnets I have composed over the last 15 years with her. I will have an I talian midget named Antonio cook her a light lunch consisting of sea bass and tomatillos over a bed of spring lettuce at her office while my three asian ladies massage her feet to the soothing sounds of a local Harpist named Denise. On her drive home, I will begin to set the mood for our late night rendezvous and have a mix tape with Ginuwine, Usher, Toby Keith, Fergie and Three 6 Mafia playing as she makes her way home to a clean home now covered with red rose petals to show my enduring attraction to her. As she sits down to her freshly harvested pheasant and hand picked bean sprouts I will sing to her the love songs written by yidish monks in the thirteenth century. At the conclusion of dinner, I will spread a blanket made from the wool of a baby sheep across the grass as we sit under the stars in our hot spring fed tub. As the night winds down I will sit and listen to her and share my feelings with her as we lay entangled together on a bed of red rose petals eating chocolate covered berries until sunrise. It is a beautiful way to show my wife I love her and that she is my best friend and woman I want to spend forever with.

money_pit_yj said:
I will start the day and hand grind her freshly roasted coffeve beans from Guatemala while the spring water comes to a boil over a fire made from Argentinian teak wood. Then I will cook her a breakfast made of 2 freshly laid eggs, a hand made scone and a fruit medley. As she is getting ready for work, I will line the floor with white carnation petals to show my enduring lover for her. I will have her car warmed up and ready to go with Boyz II Men playing softly in the background. I will then get to her office and have essential oils diffusing in her office as she again walks in on a bed of carnation petals to further symbolize her worth to me as my best friend and life partner. Throughout the day I will send her multiple texts with poetry and sonnets I have composed over the last 15 years with her. I will have an I talian midget named Antonio cook her a light lunch consisting of sea bass and tomatillos over a bed of spring lettuce at her office while my three asian ladies massage her feet to the soothing sounds of a local Harpist named Denise. On her drive home, I will begin to set the mood for our late night rendezvous and have a mix tape with Ginuwine, Usher, Toby Keith, Fergie and Three 6 Mafia playing as she makes her way home to a clean home now covered with red rose petals to show my enduring attraction to her. As she sits down to her freshly harvested pheasant and hand picked bean sprouts I will sing to her the love songs written by yidish monks in the thirteenth century. At the conclusion of dinner, I will spread a blanket made from the wool of a baby sheep across the grass as we sit under the stars in our hot spring fed tub. As the night winds down I will sit and listen to her and share my feelings with her as we lay entangled together on a bed of red rose petals eating chocolate covered berries until sunrise. It is a beautiful way to show my wife I love her and that she is my best friend and woman I want to spend forever with.

Just kidding. I will send her a picture of a card from Walgreens and then tell her I saved us 5 bucks by not buying it. Probably send her a couple flirty text emojis letting her know she will get her real present later. Then we will pick up the boys, give them some chicken nuggets, put them to bed and we will go to bed early and stay up late :cougar: ;D

money_pit_yj said:

I like how even in the fantasy world you still expect her to get her ass up and go to work molaugh

Same thing she gets every year for this very special day.....a coupla big load outta my Cawk (in Andrew Dice Clay voice)

My kid has a Dr appointment (check up) so I'm taking the day off to take him to it, then spend the rest of the with him, probably do some Dinosaur Lego mountain - r/C race car Old MacDonald had a Zoo and jump in some mud puddles with sea creatures... :****:

Wife is going to work.

Mine got hers Saturday night and Sunday morning :woody:, but she also got a steam mop and orders that that hardwood better be shining when I get home

Lolz
c47c5cf789c153a18655c3f97fdc898b.jpg
61f55b3dfc9d541aedec1303b18e13c4.jpg

dwa2469 said:
most of the woman that say "I don't want anything for V-Day" are lying like a rug !!
My wife and have talked about this holiday a few times. And once she found out that they jack the prices up for this holiday. She doesn't want flowers or anything. She would rather that I send her something at different times though out the year. Total random and unexpected.
Works for me. loller.gif