• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P

If anyone on here knows this asshole and lives on creekside dr dont open a package adressed to p ninja over carpet.

BUG-E J said:
If anyone on here knows this asshole and lives on creekside dr dont open a package adressed to p ninja over carpet.

Im still laughin you thought I was dumb enough to give you my real address and say " all the glitter you can handle "

Cmon SON ! laughing1

PS : I warned him as soon as you text warned me dude !!

P said:
Im still laughin you thought I was dumb enough to give you my real address and say " all the glitter you can handle "

Cmon SON ! laughing1

PS : I warned him as soon as you text warned me dude !!
Well at least you get your sunglasses back

BUG-E J said:
Well at least you get your sunglasses back

You prolly have more $ in glitter and postage than those glasses cost new. I buy cheap sunglasses in 3's to lose and or leave in various vehicles we own. I stopped buyin 100+ dollar sunglasses a loooooong time ago

P said:
You prolly have more $ in glitter and postage than those glasses cost new. I buy cheap sunglasses in 3's to lose and or leave in various vehicles we own. I stopped buyin 100+ dollar sunglasses a loooooong time ago
Well screw me for being nice. Cant even help an urban out these days

blacksheep10 said:
Since Kel isn't on here, he left his radio in my RZR, save that glitter box, I'll send his radio back to him.

Let Joe and or Michelle know that you want that box laughing1

Just wrote return to se der on the box after you put the radio in it. Ill get it to him

Latest posts