• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What wilwood master cylinder for tons?

30th6

What does everyone run for 60/14 with rear disk? I searched but couldn't find a answer.
I had a 99 dodge 2500 m/c on my jeep with the same brakes and they stoped great. The dodge m/c is 1.25 bore size but I have never ran manual brake breaks and didn't know if I need something with a different bore.

i got a brand new set in the box in my garage i would be interested in selling. call or text me at 7706056571

Not shure it came with the disk break setup already on it. Look like stock on the front. It's cucvs if that matters.

so if it's the big chevy single piston on the front, i'd put a 7/8's MC for the front brakes
in the rear if it's the normal 1/2 or 3/4 caliper that most everyone uses, I'd go with a 3/4 MC for the rear brakes

30th6 said:
Ah,not what I wanted to hear. Guess I'll make a bracket to mount my booster and mc off my yj

Probably the best bet if you like how it works

Most of the Wilwood pedals are set up to run 2 mc.

With a long pedal (good mechanical advantage) and proper size mc manual brakes will work good and always be the same, engine running or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have enough room to run the single pedal with balance bar for two MC's? I like two separate systems for general function and if you brake a line, you still have brakes on one end.

look into getting those big bulky heavy stock calipers off of the front, go with the same caliper and rotor size as the rear, wouldn't believe the difference. my brakes are 3x better with less pedal pressure.

I guess I'll run the two mc setup. Anyone know the bore size on the rear caliper or year models they come off of? I'm not near the axel to check

Kindof the same deal with mine. I had bought wilwood pedals/masters but decided to go back with what I had in my jeep. Tj booster, ram 2500 master. Brakes were awesome in the jeep so I am hoping the same setup will work again. Only thing is the cam is different. We will see how it goes.

b1be925b48e37e1f2cb8add1a504efd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts