• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dirty Life Beadlocks

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
I have seen a lot of guys asking questions about the Dirty Life Beadlocks both on here and on the book of faces. I went ahead and got a dealer account setup and ordered a set to be able to put hands on them for anyone that was interested in seeing them before ordering. I am going to post a few pics here to not clutter up the random pic thread. Gregg if this is not allowed in this section i can move it to the Dealer section. Technically i havent listed anything for sale yet but more of an informative topic.

Re: Dirty Life Beadlocks

Pics
09159328419a19af1d6b42a53b838389.jpg
d3e5f3b02ae953c1d6960ea9ad275c5e.jpg
1e587348e1898a2e09622581eb0c7703.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to feel stupid for asking but what is in your hand? I thought outer ring at first but it doesn't appear to be a circle.

xjmarc said:
I'm probably going to feel stupid for asking but what is in your hand? I thought outer ring at first but it doesn't appear to be a circle.

I wondered the same thing.

Re: Dirty Life Beadlocks

It's the other ring hes just good at taking pics so it only show half of it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

They look good. any way you can throw therm on a wheel balancer to see how close they are right out of the box?

I bought a set, my first alum beadlocks, so take this for what it's worth. They seem really stout. And beefy. Double tapped bolt pattern, helix pattern on the wheel, knurling on the ring. All the things I would want to see on a wheel.

blacksheep10 said:
cost? text me on my number in sig, hell I may have you bring them to the park meet up laughing1
I can do that. Ill probably throw at least 1 in the truck and bring it with me

So i need to buy new lug nuts for these wheels. The ones that were on my steel wheels have too small of a taper seat. My understanding is these should use a 60* taper bulge acorn nut? In my case 9/16 threads.

Does this sound right? I assume most alum wheels would be the same.

blacksheep10 said:
Any more impressions on these? Anyone mounted some tires up and see if they hold air and run true

I had one in the truck at the Hawk Pride ride. I forgot to show it to you.

zayne2427 said:
I had one in the truck at the Hawk Pride ride. I forgot to show it to you.

I put my eyes on the one at HP and it looked pretty good to me. The ring was as thick as the ones on my RL wheels. I believe have a painted finish to them and not powder coat. I did not look to see if the lug size was any different than what I am currently running. My only question I had was the 24 bolt pattern versus the 32 on my RL's. Other than that, I will probably end up running a set myself and see what they can take. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts