• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BKORP Hardline Ride?

CTA791

Was wondering if there is any interest in a Hardline ride at BKORP? I'm not familiar with how the Hardline "club" rides are facilitated, if it's a monthly thing or something else. I'd be glad to host a Hardline ride at a discounted rate if thats something a large group of us might be interested in! I've got some hard dates for events on the BKORP Facebook events page. Some dates in between are scheduled for private rental, but most are open at this time. If I need to message an admin directly, please let me know who that would be.

Also, if anyone in or around Stevenson would be up for a work/trail build day in the near future, let me know. I'm happy to give free passes to those that want to come help out.

CTA791 said:
Also, if anyone in or around Stevenson would be up for a work/trail build day in the near future, let me know. I'm happy to give free passes to those that want to come help out.

after a few weeks I would be interested in coming up and giving a hand, I'm only about 45 min away thumb.gif

I neen wanting to get back up there. Id contact chasman privately and ask about the hardline ride situation.

CheapJ7 said:
I say just book the even Carter and they will come!

Ha, how about a (j)R(ich)BD ride? :rolf: Ricky won't mind...

I've got a few TRR events on the schedule (non event rides), and will likely add a couple more. I just thought The Hardline group might want to do more of a "private"-ish ride.

smbroady82 said:
after a few weeks I would be interested in coming up and giving a hand, I'm only about 45 min away thumb.gif

Awesome, I'll be in touch!

BUG-E J said:
I neen wanting to get back up there. Id contact chasman privately and ask about the hardline ride situation.

I'll do that, thanks for the info!

Id be in for a privatish ride you had to have a hardline account to attend. I still need to get that sign made for my trail.

I'd be in as long as it's a month or two out. March is already slammed for me.

Would certainly be interested in a Hardline type ride at BKORP. Also depending on the work/trail day, I'd possibly be in for that too.

I talked to Greg about this a while back because I was thinking the same thing, he told me him and Matt had been talking they were just trying to hash out details.

Latest posts