• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1993 Crawler Hauler

Big David

Selling our International/Bluebird hauler that is titled as a RV. It has the International 5.9 inline 6 with & Allison AT545 automatic transmission. It has 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes. I replaced all 4 calipers, hoses & pads this past summer ($1k). I replaced the front tires & upgraded them 22.5's. The odometer reads 174k but will go up as I drive it.
It won't win any races but it will get you there & back.
It comes with cold roof air, electric heater, futon bed, full blackout curtains, carpet, FM/CD player with aux input, rooftop deck & loading ramps. Mounted under the side skirts are a 3500 watt generator & large storage truck box, both are lockable. It is wired for 120v & comes with service panel 30 & 50 amp adaptors along with cord.
I'm sure I've left out something.
Bought a truck/ trailer & no longer need it.
$4500
Located in Gainesville GA.

7'4" or 7'6" if you trim the one inch rail on both sides that the seats bolted to. The uncovered deck is 11'10" & the covered porch is 4'8", for a total of 16'6" of useable deck space. If you removed the rear gate you gain even more space.

i built this bus and had zero issues for the 7 years i ran it. good luck with sale

Re: Re: 1993 Crawler Hauler

Big David said:
Thanks.
I got a new to me truck. Wife said I need to get my old dd & bus out of the yard.
Just get a bigger yard. ????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mdo817 said:

Or be like a lot of us. .. your wife'll probably run off one day anyways, just get you a new one of those :stir:

mdo817 said:

Working on that too. Thats reason #2 why I'm selling it.

I'm 100% positive she's a keeper. She's put up with my shenanigans for the past 12 years. If she were going to leave, she would have done so by now.

Big David said:
Working on that too. Thats reason #2 why I'm selling it.

I'm 100% positive she's a keeper. She's put up with my shenanigans for the past 12 years. If she were going to leave, she would have done so by now.

just giving you crap man. In all seriousness, a man can never have too much land

muddinmetal said:
just giving you crap man. In all seriousness, a man can never have too much land

No worries.

I can deliver this to AOP @ CFR in March, with a deposit.

Trades welcome.
I'm really looking for built SD tons for a XJ & cash.
Like I tell all my lady friends, don't let the size scare you. It is actually really easy to drive. Plus it can haul 20,000+ lbs. in the back.

Big David said:
Trades welcome.
I'm really looking for a 10k trailer, built tons for a XJ & cash.
Like I tell all my lady friends, don't let the size scare you. It is actually really easy to drive. Plus it can haul 20,000+ lbs. in the back.
That's a lot of over weight kids.

Have you picked up a elementary school kids bag lately? They are HEAVY!!!
Guess we got to keep the chiropractors in bidness.