• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ProRock Tour/Survival Series Event at Busted Knuckle Park March 24, 2018

Need a favor from one of the bouncer competitors. ????

Myself and a group of 7-8 are coming Saturday for the racing and trail riding, (we're doing AOP Friday). One of my group has a daughter that is turning sweet 16 on Saturday, and wants a ride in a bouncer for her birthday. She's an off road nut. Does most of the driving of her dad's tonned yj when she attends our rides. She loves anything bouncer related and follows all the series.

If anyone would be so kind as to give her a ride up one of the comp hills, it would make her year. She's a journeyman on the trails and has her father's support in going for a ride.

Thanks guys,

Matt

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

mcutler said:
Need a favor from one of the bouncer competitors. ????

Myself and a group of 7-8 are coming Saturday for the racing and trail riding, (we're doing AOP Friday). One of my group has a daughter that is turning sweet 16 on Saturday, and wants a ride in a bouncer for her birthday. She's an off road nut. Does most of the driving of her dad's tonned yj when she attends our rides. She loves anything bouncer related and follows all the series.

If anyone would be so kind as to give her a ride up one of the comp hills, it would make her year. She's a journeyman on the trails and has her father's support in going for a ride.

Thanks guys,

Matt

I want be racing in the bouncer race,but if she wants to drive a bouncer ,she can take mine for drive mine Saturday.

Re: Re: ProRock Tour/Survival Series Event at Busted Knuckle Park March 24, 2018

Awesome, look for the Comanche and/or an orange yj on 43's- that's Jeff, her father.

And thanks to bug ej, he has also responded to me with an open seat as well.

Hardline rocks...

New Short Course Track is complete and we can't wait to see everyone air it out. :****:

Here is a look at the Endurance Race Course.
29365926_10155573070803985_4610355197040918528_n.jpg

March 24th 2018 Busted Knuckle Offroad Schedule of Events

8:00 Hill Killin' Driver's Meeting

8:30 UTV Hill Climb
1 attempt

10:30 Bouncer Hill Climb
1 attempt

12:30 UTV Driver's Meeting and Line up

1:00- 2:00 UTV Survival 1 hr Race

2:00-2:30 Modified/Stock Driver's meeting and line up

3:00-4:00 Modified/Stock class 1 hr Race

4:00-4:30 Unlimited Driver's Meeting and Line up

5:00-7:00 Unlimited Class Race 2 hr Race

Awards Immediately Following.

SURVIVAL PRE-RUNNING, TECH, AND QUALIFYING FRIDAY 4PM-8PM AND SATURDAY 7AM-11AM.

Can I still get a big trailer into Busted Knuckle if it's a little wet? I will worry about getting out Sunday...

Hudson1 said:
Can I still get a big trailer into Busted Knuckle if it's a little wet? I will worry about getting out Sunday...
yeah its pretty flat in the parking area

Hudson1 said:

If you can make the turn in you should be good. that turn in can be a bitch lol.

jeeptj99 said:
If you can make the turn in you should be good. that turn in can be a bitch lol.

Just swing it wide, If I can make it in with the toterhome and 28' trailer you have no excuse. Plus I think we added some more gravel out there so there is not as much of a dip from the road.

Latest posts