• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P

Eddyj said:
Now that your admin should we call you "master P"?

New Avatar??

Attachments

• master p.jpg
    master p.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 260
As soon as I seen he did it I had to bump the thread to see if anybody caught on.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You mean somebody actually wheeled at HP! Good deal! Other than one little trail I saw you on after Roger and I went up every time we were on a trail no one was to be found and everything we went up no one had been on lol. Maybe we were on all the easy stuff y'all don't mess with...We saw a bunch of people on the bypasses and at the end of the day there were ton of really clean rigs in the parking lot taking pictures of each other lol. Should we re-name this site Bypasscrawlers or cleancrawlers lol? It was nice getting to know some of you at camp. Some of you aren't complete assholes lol.

BUG-E J said:
I see you now have a bunch of colored dots below your name. Does that mean you will start getting a pm every time i report gregg and ed? Does this make our magical journey in white power more memorable? How sore is your left arm? Usually is the person in the drivers seat yelling faster faster faster! Now that your in the kool kids klub does that make that single keystone and dollar tree sunglasses i found in my cooler worth more money?

Good to meet you guys as well ! Weather sucked and Kansas guys are about that RZR life so it is what it was laughing1

Good to meet you and your crew as well. I wasn't talking about y'all I could not see the tops of your roll cages. I took a picture of some awfully clean rigs after a wet wet day of riding cool kid posing as I was loading my broke junk back on the trailer. Cleanbypassers that's it! Lol There are others that didn't even leave the parking lot! Parkingloters.

Good to meet you guys as well ! Weather sucked and Kansas guys are about that RZR life so it is what it was laughing1
[/quote]

P said:

Yeah we went to the pressure washer before we even made it home. Took 15 bucks just to hose it off. That was a nasty sloppy day.

Molly Hatchet said:
You mean somebody actually wheeled at HP! Good deal! Other than one little trail I saw you on after Roger and I went up every time we were on a trail no one was to be found and everything we went up no one had been on lol. Maybe we were on all the easy stuff y'all don't mess with...We saw a bunch of people on the bypasses and at the end of the day there were ton of really clean rigs in the parking lot taking pictures of each other lol. Should we re-name this site Bypasscrawlers or cleancrawlers lol? It was nice getting to know some of you at camp. Some of you aren't complete assholes lol.

These guys from Georgia put down fresh tracks on 9 out of every 10 trails they hit, like they had the whole park to themselves. This group was the only action seen all weekend. By the way, we had a great time hanging out with yall.

And this cool ass dude puts his leaf spring four banger in places some of you won't take your big $ high hp rigs, until she catches fire literally! Good times!!

Dwalk said:
These guys from Georgia put down fresh tracks on 9 out of every 10 trails they hit, like they had the whole park to themselves. This group was the only action seen all weekend. By the way, we had a great time hanging out with yall.

LOL.....Thanks again for helping put that fire out, saved the ole junkyard dog for another day.