• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gambler 500

P said:
Here is the Sexterra, 36s no lift 5speed welded rear and plexi passenger rear winder from keg n donut incident..
ff98c246ba08f9b61db6cdfd3211d8f0.jpg
694748308cdd0c07ffa8dca3c9bc2799.jpg
a0a229d016d4a11400f4cfd5fa3f62a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I remember hearing about the Great Keg n Donuts incident of 2013 on CNN, no farm animals or toxic agents were hurt or released during that event but Average Joe's did win the dodgeball world finals that year. LEGENDARY.... :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

That passenger side rear winder has been problems from the start ????
689709f3786842b0da129e2ed0aad819.jpg
63f1811a0fe19da164e58a83e912cb1b.jpg

Just wondering here. how good is an exterra for leaf looking / dirt road ridin' / mud thumpin'

84mallcrawl said:
Just wondering here. how good is an exterra for leaf looking / dirt road ridin' / mud thumpin'

My wife's ex husband and her bought this one.... so Id be a lyin ass sob if I said it was junk. I have beat the piss outta this thing for years, jumped it I cant even count times and generally dis regarded all maintenance and it just wont die. I have grown pretty fond of it, and we took it on a 3 set of titties run tonight hard enough I blew a tire off the bead and drove it back home. Pics in the AM, I gotta sleep :drinkers:

3 pair dont care... hit a stump in the woods about 2miles from the house and blew a bead... drove it on home 3 wheel motion????
01c33b06faaad4e182cc5b10cf057fc8.jpg
5b039c9faa4161055625ebc9a4ac6519.jpg

Been watching a few videos on the YouTubes about other Gambler 500s.

So whose planning on running the Gambler in Crossville, TN, assuming it's still scheduled???

ridered3 said:
Been watching a few videos on the YouTubes about other Gambler 500s.

So whose planning on running the Gambler in Crossville, TN, assuming it's still scheduled???

Me and a good buddy of mine are planning in running his 02 surban he gave 200$ for. Its really a nice ride hell the air still works. Just has a blue billion miles and a questionable transmission

Here's a website I found after searching the Google for "Gambler 500 in Tennessee". It's the same weekend and relatively close to Crossville, TN, so I imagine it is the same?

https://tourbrushy.com/gambler-500-tn-2018

I'm so confused. ya'll keep saying Crossville. But the address on the fb page reads Oliver Springs. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be in on this if I can figure out where and when I'm supposed to be somewhere with a wildly mediocre horsepower race car. :woot:

The Luke said:
I'm so confused. ya'll keep saying Crossville. But the address on the fb page reads Oliver Springs. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be in on this if I can figure out where and when I'm supposed to be somewhere with a wildly mediocre horsepower race car. :woot:

I'd said Crossville since that was the location mentioned in the 2nd post, but based on the website it seems it will be around the former Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary area.

ridered3 said:
I'd said Crossville since that was the location mentioned in the 2nd post, but based on the website it seems it will be around the former Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary area.

I didn't know if I was just missing something. Or starting in one place and ending in another or some kinda nonsense like that.

The Luke said:
I didn't know if I was just missing something. Or starting in one place and ending in another or some kinda nonsense like that.

Hell ask mike he the one that talked me into it. Lol

The Luke said:

Bronco72 said:
Hell ask mike he the one that talked me into it. Lol

Maybe the Gamble is trying to figure out which city in Tennessee to even show up to...

I got a 78 ford I could probably get back running for 500. i'd have to figure out a way to get a drum of oil in the back for how much the damn thing leaks.