• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

89 f 250

any idea what axels will be

• ford

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • dodge

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Unless swapped, it Should be 10.25 rear and dana 44 or dana 50TTB. The front isn't really anything to mess with unless it's a 50 and you want to grab the spindles for a 60 you already have. The sterling is a good axle. But that year will be a short spline pinion, they had some issues with that, but if you hear it, you can swap in a long spline pinion and yoke.

I'm building pretty much that exact truck. Dana 60 from the same year ranges are direct bolt in. I bought an entire 86 F350 and just swapped the whole front suspension out of it.

my frount axel geting from, a guy is 78 ford dana 44 8 lug can any you guys tell me in 78 did the ford come with a dana 60 rear 8 lug to match the frount i know the 10.5 was later one i just ant up to par on fords i know a bunch of the chevys but not **** about fords

Topic has been connected with index of the highest quality and figures for the humans. The flow has been judged and essay services estimated for the connecting features for the people. The determination has been coined for the flow of the features for the humans.

See all you ****ers had to have facebook. Now they have data mined all your info and sold it to spammers. None of this can be blamed on me. :****:

Wait, so that wasnt written by the guy that started this thread? I was going to report Quaerat as being a duplicate screenname.

d_daffron said:
Wait, so that wasnt written by the guy that started this thread? I was going to report Quaerat as being a duplicate screenname.
molaugh
I didnt catch the similarities at first

Latest posts