• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Truck Tires...You pick em POLL

Which ones do you want to hear feedback on?

• Gladiator

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Comforser

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Maxxis RAZR MT

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Crosswind MT

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Atturo

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Hercules

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
AllGoNoShow said:
I have had the same experience with them. I am on my 3rd set. I have 285/75's on my 2000, and 35x12.50's on my 2002. I am also going to try the airsofts on my next set.

Guy here at work got a tiny set for his Vitara and we could NOT get them balanced. May have just been a bad set, but his experience soured me on them

:rolf:

Attachments

• HURCULES.gif
    HURCULES.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 654
I was actually just talking about this. I really think I'm just gonna give some retread mt's a shot next time my truck needs tires. My work is about four miles from them.

The Luke said:
I was actually just talking about this. I really think I'm just gonna give some retread mt's a shot next time my truck needs tires. My work is about four miles from them.

Hopefully theres a company other than Treadwright providing them now....had several TW's de-laminate the tread from the carcass at less than 5k miles.

Razr MT is winning! Zayne, even if you renig on the poll and don't give them a try, I am 100% going to and will begin a thread about them.....when I make myself turn loose of the money for em. Was about ready to til I had to buy a new fawking laptop. Stuck between what size to order really.

TacomaJD said:
Razr MT is winning! Zayne, even if you renig on the poll and don't give them a try, I am 100% going to and will begin a thread about them.....when I make myself turn loose of the money for em. Was about ready to til I had to buy a new fawking laptop. Stuck between what size to order really.

I'm actually waiting on my account to be finalized for the company I buy the Maxxis from. It is supposed to be ready by tomorrow so i can actually get my pricing and figure out what size i want to go with. Im pretty interested in them myself.

I know they aren't on your list, but I ran a set of falken wildpeaks and really liked the way they performed on and off road (around the farm). I will be putting a set on my Tundra soon.

i should have done this with a different wheel size. There aren't many tires to choose from in the size i need for an 18'' wheel through my supplier unless i special order them. Ended up getting the crosswind mt as they were in stock.

zayne2427 said:
i should have done this with a different wheel size. There aren't many tires to choose from in the size i need for an 18'' wheel through my supplier unless i special order them. Ended up getting the crosswind mt as they were in stock.
b9496ae3287999e8ec9e69c9cecd3e2a.jpg

Falken Wildpeaks 35 x 12.5 x 17 on JKUR with ballast beads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updates on Crosswinds Zayne?

My 295 70 17 Maxxis Razr Mt's came in today. Lawd hammercy, I think I got a chubby.

Unmounted they measure dead on 33 even x 12 even, specs says 33.5x12.3, so that's pretty good unmounted. Soon as my lug nuts come in, I'll be getting them bitches put on! Quite a bit bigger than the less than half tread 285 70 17 Terra Grappler G2's currently on my truck.

ad6b85bad1e2c1b3a355110912487999.jpg

922d8b57712d41bde9af7376ad6ca181.jpg

81d3906a1223285e4c59d3c1c6909d39.jpg

a9e906302f03620e7e5dfcd94c20ad79.jpg

c68b7ee66dd62dfb5e066db10baec75a.jpg

2937fd31cadd5dac637e1c3df5e629bf.jpg

de6dc3053ccbbcbfc2b4124beefa0fd5.jpg

de08743aa1503417c8c4a66d7d99ba51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Josh, those are some great looking tires. Make sure you let us know what it takes to get them balanced and how they ride. That may be my next set of tires.

Idk when I will be able to get em put on. Bought wheels on ebay and were supposed to come with free lug nuts, so the guy emailed me and said "You didn't specify vehicle type so I didn't know what size lug nuts to send, so I'll just send the wheels for now"......which was fawking stupid, I got the wheels in Saturday, and still ain't got the lug nuts. Plus that just costed him extra shipping sending them separately, plus what good are the wheels to me if I have no lug nuts for them....should have waited for me to reply to his email before sending either of them, dumbass.

Hopefully they balance good. I don't have any high confidence in any local tire shops balancing tires, but I'm gonna try a good one that I have never used to balance tires before. I usually try to buy wheels and tires from same vendor so they come mounted already and balanced good, but that wasn't an option this time. There aren't very many vendors that sell these tires yet for some reason. I tried the tire store I mentioned and he said he could not even order them.

creepycrawly said:
Josh, those are some great looking tires. Make sure you let us know what it takes to get them balanced and how they ride. That may be my next set of tires.

X2 Great looking tire for sure.

Re:

They meaty as **** for sure. I dig em! But you said you didn't like them big ole center lugs so you can't have any! LOL

TacomaJD said:
They meaty as **** for sure. I dig em! But you said you didn't like them big ole center lugs so you can't have any! LOL

The tread looks better on those in that size than other sizes I've seen

Pretty crazy how tread isn't proportional between sizes. Interco is the worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I've seen pics of 285 70 17, 35 12.5 17, and all others have been 40's. I have scoured the internet high and low and have not found a pic of ones in this size, so I was hoping they didn't look weird or puny or something once they came in. But I opened the garage when I got up today and was like FAWK YEAH soon as I saw em.

Wife said lug nuts came in this afternoon so I should have them put on Saturday morning. I have class and work tomorrow so I won't have time. Although it's tempting to go into work late....I might if I get out of class early. We'll see. molaugh

TacomaJD said:
Idk when I will be able to get em put on. Bought wheels on ebay and were supposed to come with free lug nuts, so the guy emailed me and said "You didn't specify vehicle type so I didn't know what size lug nuts to send, so I'll just send the wheels for now"......which was fawking stupid, I got the wheels in Saturday, and still ain't got the lug nuts. Plus that just costed him extra shipping sending them separately, plus what good are the wheels to me if I have no lug nuts for them....should have waited for me to reply to his email before sending either of them, dumbass.

Hopefully they balance good. I don't have any high confidence in any local tire shops balancing tires, but I'm gonna try a good one that I have never used to balance tires before. I usually try to buy wheels and tires from same vendor so they come mounted already and balanced good, but that wasn't an option this time. There aren't very many vendors that sell these tires yet for some reason. I tried the tire store I mentioned and he said he could not even order them.
If they don't know what vehicle then how did they know what lug pattern to send the wheel for

Re: Re: New Truck Tires...You pick em POLL

Billcow said:
If they don't know what vehicle then how did they know what lug pattern to send the wheel for

The listing was for 6x5.5 bolt pattern, but I was assuming there may be different diameter studs on different vehicles even though they are still 6x5.5? I was kinda stumped on that one myself.