• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007 JKU project/builder/body & frame

stano

This was a running/driving rig 6 weeks ago. This is what is for sale now.
Details: 2007 JKU, clean title in my name. 85k before disassembly. No rust, paint is in great shape, few small dings and some minor brush scratches, but really nice for the age/useage.

What come with it: Frame with all mounts for a 3 link w/ panhard long arm kit. Coilover towers and bump cans. Rear factory antisway bar. 4 SS brake lines. Full factory wiring harness w/ brand new ecm. $3k stereo system. Python alarm w/ remote start. Rear cargo netting, spyder sunshade, Bestop soft top. Body/doors. Complete interior. F&R Poison Spyder fenders, PS crusher corners, PS rock sliders, PS cage, PS evap skid and PS hood louver. Rock lights in fenders, LED head/tailights. Factory fuel tank w/ pump. a few misc a/c, fuel hoses and plastic parts, front inner fenders.

Cons: There is one spot on the back window that appears to have pulled loose and was taped previously. the right rear drip rail on the top is gone, doesn't seem to be a problem.

Not parting anything off of it at this point, so, don't bother asking.

I left the console loose and sitting up because I can't get it out of park to move the shifter to get it back with no power......

For full price I'll include the full belly/gas tank skid system from synergy.

Located in Siloam Springs, AR I can ship on your dime once paid in full. Text is best 479 790 7ninesix7

$10,000.00 Pics coming asap I'm sure i forgot something, so just ask.

Bump, I'll throw in the suspension links. PS if u need me, text/phone is best 479 790 7967