• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Proud Dads

Yellowyj said:
Our oldest making us proud! Graduated boot camp last week. He's home for a couple more weeks doing some recruiting before heading back off for more schooling/training.

That's awesome buddy! :dblthumb:

Yellowyj said:
Our oldest making us proud! Graduated boot camp last week. He's home for a couple more weeks doing some recruiting before heading back off for more schooling/training.

I was Army, but hooah on raising a non-snowflake. Pretty rare these days. Good job, dad. :dblthumb:

Edit- Tell him (I know it will be hard for you and mom) that if he gets the chance to pick a duty station, try for a QRF in Europe. It will be the time of his life. Being stationed in Germany was awesome for me. Man, I got some stories...

Re: Re: Proud Dads

5BrothersFabrication said:
I was Army, but hooah on raising a non-snowflake. Pretty rare these days. Good job, dad. :dblthumb:

Edit- Tell him (I know it will be hard for you and mom) that if he gets the chance to pick a duty station, try for a QRF in Europe. It will be the time of his life. Being stationed in Germany was awesome for me. Man, I got some stories and a couple STDs but they got cures for that **** these days.

Edited the edit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My sons third downhill run of his life. For reference he was about 1.5 minutes behind the big guys running and he wrecked so he was moving pretty good.
https://youtu.be/BNFZIAyT_2c

This actually happened a few weeks ago, but I've been so busy I keep forgetting to post it. My oldest daughter has been playing softball since she was 5, she's 12 now. She's always been a pitcher or 1st baseman, but the team she is playing on now really needed a 2nd baseman. So she just started learning how to play 2nd over the winter. She has learned it very quick, and has helped turn several double plays and even turned a couple on her own. She has also played 4 tournaments in a row(5 games per tournament) without striking out at the plate. Just fyi for anybody that knows or cares about softball, she plays open class travel ball.......not just local park ball.
6c3c40ea43e437c2b6aa110b348479c1.jpg
725c575ccb6ea0d7e67a2ac8f21db074.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

That's cool! For some reason I expected someone with a MoparMan screen name to have a mullet and being wearing all denim.

Its awesome, mine has a full ride, getting ready to be a junior in college next year. Plays center field, shes all of 120lbs and can hit it 250 feet! Crazy bat speed! Also leads the team in steals. Super proud.
bc24a96c20076c11a9ad5f0c90ff1200.jpg
dc21469655bcb41cfa1f73371fa6e090.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
That's cool! For some reason I expected someone with a MoparMan screen name to have a mullet and being wearing all denim.

Haha!

poolman said:
Its awesome, mine has a full ride, getting ready to be a junior in college next year. Plays center field, shes all of 120lbs and can hit it 250 feet! Crazy bat speed! Also leads the team in steals. Super proud.

That's cool! Yeah, I remember you mentioning your daughter in the softball thread I started that didn't get much response. Who does she play for?

My daughter is not very big compared to alot of girls her age, she's 5'1" and around 90 lbs. She surprises alot of people when she bats, they don't expect her to hit the ball very hard or very far.....but she does. Her hitting coach has taught her fast bat speed. She was at a hitting lesson with a girl that is going to play D1 next year, and mine was hitting just as good and the same speed off the machine as that girl.

Got my 12 year old in a hole, first day out of school. Hopefully it will make him go to college!!!!
3955a222724c359bd92467bb42bd3679.jpg
86445d7e24ca7fccf4bbdce2d9ed456b.jpg
45943a4d38ebc9b29835f6c3438719bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My 3 year old loves to leaf look in the mall crawler! Trying to keep them outdoors instead of video games or endless tv.

Attachments

• IMG_0882.PNG
    IMG_0882.PNG
    272.3 KB · Views: 122

Latest posts