• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

I have my junk ready. I have never been there and just wandering where to come to meet everybody and introduce myself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poolman said:
Yota looks awesome Scooter! :dblthumb:

Thanks Ant! You getting yourself outta da weeds yet? Gonna make this trip? Dana and I are gonna be disappointed if we dont roll in next to that camper Thursday night. Maybe we can finally get that cold one we have been talking about.

scooter60 said:
Thanks Ant! You getting yourself outta da weeds yet? Gonna make this trip? Dana and I are gonna be disappointed if we dont roll in next to that camper Thursday night. Maybe we can finally get that cold one we have been talking about.

No chance of a new rig. Redline diesel offered a rental. If nothing else I'll might just come and camp and cookout! :eat: :drinkers:

poolman said:
No chance of a new rig. Redline diesel offered a rental. If nothing else I'll might just come and camp and cookout! :eat: :drinkers:

Hope to see ya there. Didnt know if Chambers' Zuk was still a possibility or not. Either way, hope to see you and Stacy.

Wish I could make this trip. But just not gonna happen. Had a great time trying to keep up last. Ended up riding with Dudley after joint failed in valve stem.

Just wanted to stop by and say I am out for this ride. Had a family member with serious health condition come up. On the brighter side I just cancelled on a cabin if anyone still needs or wants one. Was looking forward to meeting everyone hopefully I can make it up that way soon.

redline diesel said:
I also told Poolman he could ride with me

You did, appreciate that. Also thanks for the offer on the rental. I may miss this one. I'll know by Monday. If anyone needs a campsite pm me a number.

XJay said:
Keep in mind, if the RV sites are all taken, they have 5 acres of grass that they allow campers on and can run a generator.
We have a small group from Windsor, Ontario that may be coming up around the same time.

With this information we may be able to show up!! Just need enough room for our 40' trailer!

We have a cabin in The Pitney side that sleeps four. We only have three people in the cabin. Anybody need a bed and want to help share the cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish it wasn't so far, I'm wanting to take the buggy out next weekend for a shake down run. But 9hrs is a bit far.

Re: Re: Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

easleycrawler said:
9 hours is a bit far. But holy hell, it's definitely worth the drive.
If I had a few rides on the buggy, I would probably do it. I hear tons of good stuff about Harlan

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This time next week. booyang booyang :woot: :woot: :eat: :eat: :drinkers: hitit hitit molaugh :butt: :driving: :driving: :drinkers: :drinkers: :eek: :spin: flashemifyougotem :cougar: :woot: :driving: :wtflol: :dblthumb: :drinkers:

Dirt700 said:
I wish it wasn't so far, I'm wanting to take the buggy out next weekend for a shake down run. But 9hrs is a bit far.

A 9 hour drive would be tough knowing it was a shakedown run but Harlan is definitely a badass place to ride. 10,000+ acres, miles upon miles of trails, everything from mild to wild, and this ride is one of the best each year imo.

Did I mention I'm ready?

Latest posts