• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

CHASMAN9 said:
I want to make this one as well. Never been to Harlan. :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

You think you will be able to stay longer than 15 minutes? I mean I've heard that there have been sightings of you at some parks, kind of like a mythical creature, you always hear about it but no one has actually seen it. BOOYAH! :stir:

stepup said:
I met Pholman at RBD a couple of years ago and we talked late into the night that night. He was a hell of a nice guy and I am sure he is missed by those who knew him well. I am fairly sure I won't be able to make this ride but I am sure he looks down and smiles knowing he made enough of a impact to have people go ride and enjoy offroading because of him.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. We were and I still am truly blessed to have such an awesome group of people to surround myself with. I truly do not know how I would have made it this last year had it not been from some of the relationships formed through Hardline. Just as Patrick touched the lives of many, many have touched my life as well. If you make it to Harlan, please come by and say hello, if you don't look for me on the trail and say hi.
Lori Holmann

Bebop said:
Wow !

This idea took off !

Provided that I'm around I will do my best to be there. Last year was amazing.

I hope that you will be. Besides who will tell me to go left when I need to go right????

civicmindedex79 said:
Looking for a little info. Been to Harlan once and it was a total flood so never unloaded buggy. Where are you all reserving cabins at, what's the number? I would love to make it back to Harlan.

Most of us camp or rent cabins on the Putney side, 606-573-9009, I think that he is listed as Campground Man on HL.

Hey guys,

Donny and I were talking over the weekend and we would like to invite everyone over to our camp again this year for some grub and to shoot the bull. :eat: We will have plenty for everyone just come hang out and enjoy good times and good company. :drinkers: It was a blast last year and we want to continue the tradition like we did with Patrick and Lori. We will be in Campsite #10 next to Lori. When it gets closer to time, Donny or I will update with what the grub will be. ;D

ljholmann said:
You think you will be able to stay longer than 15 minutes? I mean I've heard that there have been sightings of you at some parks, kind of like a mythical creature, you always hear about it but no one has actually seen it. BOOYAH! :stir:

Listen hear POPPY, you and RLR need to focus on what you do best. MAKIN SAMMICHES!!! This time I want the crust cut off. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

ljholmann said:
Most of us camp or rent cabins on the Putney side, 606-573-9009, I think that he is listed as Campground Man on HL.

Thanks for the info. Got a cabin and never seen the place, so if same strange person just shows up its probably me trying to find someone to follow around. :rolf: :rolf:

I'll be there, you are welcome to tag along. And the campground is nice, with good security.

civicmindedex79 said:
Awesome thanks. I am hoping to drag Old Man Admin with me. Yall give him hell till he agrees to it. thumb.gif

Do eeet old man, its on my radar.. what does furthest away traveler to this event win ?

UUUUHHH

CHASMAN9 said:
Listen hear POPPY, you and RLR need to focus on what you do best. MAKIN SAMMICHES!!! This time I want the crust cut off. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Please you wouldn't know who makes the sammiches around anywhere cause you never show up anywhere for more than 15 minutes..... :butt:

civicmindedex79 said:
Thanks for the info. Got a cabin and never seen the place, so if same strange person just shows up its probably me trying to find someone to follow around. :rolf: :rolf:

There are no "strangers" with HLC only friends we haven't met yet. Come up and introduce yourself.

ljholmann said:
Please you wouldn't know who makes the sammiches around anywhere cause you never show up anywhere for more than 15 minutes..... :butt:

The problem is it would take you longer than 15 minutes to make a sammich. Go ahead and GOOGLE one up while I'm waiting... I WANT IT NOW!!!! :eat: :eat: :eat: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR