• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

Anyone know anything about campsite #18 or the "Site next to New Shower House"?? I would have my 40' redneck hauler and it looks like the only two spots left at the campground. I know I know...late notice! lol

Mattman347 said:
Anyone know anything about campsite #18 or the "Site next to New Shower House"?? I would have my 40' redneck hauler and it looks like the only two spots left at the campground. I know I know...late notice! lol

I'm not 100% sure but i think it's not very level, but not a hillside either. Bring something extra to level with just in case, im going to guess 24" but you can always lower the front. Hope that helps

Mattman347 said:

Back in, unhook the tow pig, dolly the legs down. Boom.

Enzo, why is my name not on the list? You KNOW I'm in!!!

Ljholmann
Bebop
Wilddog
Rafterb2000
Jeepdedication
Chasman
clemsonjeep
easleycrawler
poolman
zukimaster
scooter60
alscott
beerj
ldudley
redline diesel
tall boy
high gear only
extreme townie
civicmindedex79
50/50
5BrothersFabrication
Mattman347

I'd like to tag along, if that's ok. I have never been to harlin nor did I know Patrick but after going through the forum I realized that all of you truly loved him. That's the kind of people I want to be around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easleycrawler said:
What the hell. I was going to repay you the cigarette and throw a beer or 4 in.

Got a baby due that weekend. However, I still want my cigarette back. So we will have to do some riding after I get off house arrest!! :****:

Beerj said:
I've got to try and fix the buggy this week. She overheated a couple of times last trip out. Hoping all goes well.

Yessss, we need you out there 8)

Forbanger said:
Got a baby due that weekend. However, I still want my cigarette back. So we will have to do some riding after I get off house arrest!! :****:

congrats !

My Ohio group just cancelled our Harlan ride that was a couple weeks before this one. Gonna try and shuffle my vacation days around and come down to this one instead. Gonna call the campground tommorow and see if they have room for one more trailer.

Keep in mind, if the RV sites are all taken, they have 5 acres of grass that they allow campers on and can run a generator.
We have a small group from Windsor, Ontario that may be coming up around the same time.

XJay said:
Any idea if the trails are gonna get congested with this many rigs tho?
Sounds like a decent amount of people are planning on making this ride...

No chance.

I called to confirm my campsites today. I asked to see if there were any more sites available. Stephen said they are booked up but like someone already stated, they are generator friendly and you can setup wherever you can find room.

We will be on sites 13 and 14 again this year. Can't wait for this to go down.

Latest posts