• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling for Reid - March 23, 2019

adventureoffroadpark

We are extremely excited to announce that we will be holding Crawling for Reid 2019, on the weekend of March 23, 2019 at the Adventure offroad Park in South Pittsburg, Tn. This will be our 5th Annual event supporting Reid and Epidermolysis Bullosa. We have learned so much from our previous four events and have already started plans on some new and exciting things for 2019. Stay tuned to see what we have in store and than you for supporting the Crawling for Reid event.

kWOcYZf.jpg

Where all can Raffle Tickets be purchased?

I have bought some at Essentially Off-Road in Murfreesboro, TN, but curious what other options are out there for folks.

12 Volt guy makes some of the coolest and well prepared switch panels out there...and the customer service is amazing. Very pleased to have 12 volt guy as a supporter of the event. Sweet In-Cab winch control panel with wiring harness for the raffle!!!

KtSOMOt.jpg

Thank you SpiderwebShade for you support and generosity to our event. Great American company to do business with!!!!

UgptAOd.jpg

Richard at JP 5 Performance Engineering has been a supporter of our event from year 1, excited and thankful to them back again this year!!!!!

RB0RmIB.png

IMG

Lighting, Lighting, Lighting....everyone loves hi quality lighting for those killer night rides. High Beam Offroad in Tennessee has partnered with Crawling or Reid again this year with some of their high quality lighting products for our raffle!!!!! Thank you High Beam!!!

zWr4FSw.png

gwE2Atx.jpg

tcDawg said:
Raffle tickets for the general Saturday night raffle will be sold Friday and Saturday at the event.

Thanks for the info on General Raffle. I should have been more specific and asked where Raffle Tickets for the Jeep could also be purchased?

Re: Re: Crawling for Reid - March 23, 2019

ridered3 said:
Thanks for the info on General Raffle. I should have been more specific and asked where Raffle Tickets for the Jeep could also be purchased?
Jeep Tickets are at many different locations. Give us your location and we will tell you who in your area has them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Crawling for Reid - March 23, 2019

Pumpkin said:
Jeep Tickets are at many different locations. Give us your location and we will tell you who in your area has them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've already bought mine from Essentially Off-Road in Murfreesboro, TN. So was asking about possible locations for other folks on here.

Excited to have Rough Country back on board with us. Very consistent and generous supporters of our event.

Thank you Rough Country!!!!

RUzbGRT.png

ridered3 said:

Sorry about that...here are some locations for Jeep Raffle tickets

Allsouth Autosports - Buford , Ga

Off Road Mafia - Woodstock, Ga

VanKeith Insurance - Cumming ,ga

Rough Customs Offroad - Carterville, Ga

Short Stack Custom Krawlers- Douglasville, GA

LKQ - Manchester , TN

Tom's 4x4 - Chattanooga, TN

AOP - South Pittsburg, TN

Essentially Offroad, Murfreesboro, Tn

Latest posts