• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling for Reid - March 23, 2019

You want to crank up the tunes in your open-aired rig? You got to have Crawl Tunes!!!!

Thank you Crawl Tunes for your continued support of Reid and our event!!!

ukKtgu1.jpg

b3Nr7bR.jpg

Communications during a race, trail ride or road trip are usually pretty important. Best way to do it is with a quality radio. Big, Big thanks to Rugged Radios for their support. Someone will be winning a sweet set of radio's on March 23rd!!!!

NxootWa.png

itaopKu.jpg

sPOD...made in the USA and a great solution to your wiring needs!! Thank you John, Mary and the sPOD crew for your support of Reid and our raffle.

IJoNzV2.jpg

before:
KY6lPwR.jpg

After:
mm8JM6Q.jpg

This event would be nothing without the absolutely killer venue we are so lucky to be able to use. Thank you Tom, Shawn and the Adventure Offroad Park for allowing us to use your amazing 500 acres of rocks to hold Crawling for Reid every year!!

NENQx99.png

3FRfA5W.png

tcDawg said:
This event would be nothing without the absolutely killer venue we are so lucky to be able to use. Thank you Tom, Shawn and the Adventure Offroad Park for allowing us to use your amazing 500 acres of rocks to hold Crawling for Reid every year!!

NENQx99.png

3FRfA5W.png

I always liked that picture from Reid 2017. Cannot wait to see a similar picture from this year's turnout!

When Rock Krawler swings they hit home runs....big thanks to RK for really coming through for our raffle this year. Some lucky person will be winning the RK 2.5 Adventure Series lift!!!!

1mV0ZQT.png

IMLrvm3.jpg

ridered3 said:
I always liked that picture from Reid 2017. Cannot wait to see a similar picture from this year's turnout!

Pretty amazing isn't it...all those people coming out for Reid. It just shows all the good in this world.

Thank you Artec Industries for your support again this year!! Artec makes some damn nice builder parts, check them out!!

Ngozndt.png

Thank you BDS for your second year of support to Reid and the event!! looking forward to seeing you at our Vendor Row!

arJjUXv.png

Falken Tire was a rockstar for us this year. Thanks to them the Reid-i-Con Jeep TJ give-away jeep has fresh 35" tires. Thank you Falken!!!!!

Someone is winning this badboy on March 23rd at Adventure Offroad Park!

tr2T3hf.jpg

nJvJ1UL.png

The Luke said:
Any more details on the giveaway Jeep? Just curious about my future rig.

I just got some fresh pics of it and will post up shortly!

I like your optimism. Somebody is definitely taking home a jeep Saturday night loller.gif

Warn...best in the business right! The go to winch and a great company.

Big thank you to Warn for their killer donation to the Reid-i-Con giveaway jeep!!!!!!!! Get out to Adventure Offroad Park this Saturday, March 23rd...crawl rocks and win a jeep!!!!

hB8iJuN.jpg

ma4f6E9.jpg

Such a clean solution to all the wiring we do in our rigs. Thank you Switch-Pro's and High Beam Offroad for such a generous raffle donation. This will be a highly sought after item in the raffle Saturday night!!

EFlKbKr.jpg

ikGxEmj.jpg

Latest posts