• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP Friday April 20th-23rd

Mattman347

The 7.3L Powerstroke guy
My daughter Abigail is hosting a ride at AOP the 20th-23rd if anyone is interested. We will be doing trails from mild to wild. This was her idea so I€™m letting her roll with it but thought i would ask on here if anyone wants to come. There are already several of you planing on making it i know but its open to anyone! Let me know!

10aa456f699792ba6f615ed9f53dcb49.jpg

If you haven't met his daughter your probably going to get your feelings hurt when she out drives you :****: She can drive like a champ.

Looking forward to it. i may end up showing up Saturday evening/night and riding with someone. I am having a lot of issues out of the jeep right now, but that's still a week and half so we will see what happens.

jeeptj99 said:
If you haven't met his daughter your probably going to get your feelings hurt when she out drives you :****: She can drive like a champ.

Looking forward to it. i may end up showing up Saturday evening/night and riding with someone. I am having a lot of issues out of the jeep right now, but that's still a week and half so we will see what happens.

Heck I just let her drive now a days!! :spin: If you need anything let me know!!

My son has a baseball game at 9:00 Saturday and I'm really tempted to have the pathfinder loaded and ready to run down right after.

Markrobinson said:
My son has a baseball game at 9:00 Saturday and I€™m really tempted to have the pathfinder loaded and ready to run down right after.
We will be there if you decide to make it! Would love to have a few from on here to hang out with! Going to be a nice weekend!

Re: Re: AOP Friday April 20th-23rd

tonybolton said:
Just pour some Bars Leak in it.

It's pouring so bad I doubt it'd do any good. Looks like a James Bond car with a smoke screen because it hits the exhaust cross pipe.

tonybolton said:
If the weather does stay nice I don't see why I couldn't pry myself away from Windrock for a weekend.

Wtf?? Did I just read that Tony strap on is going somewhere other than windrock??

jeeptj99 said:
Wtf?? Did I just read that Tony strap on is going somewhere other than windrock??

If he does I definitely need to go. Just to meet the legend alone would make it worth the trip.

Latest posts