• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP Friday April 20th-23rd

The weather is still looking great! Has been dry for just long enough to make them rock's nice and grabby! 65-70* all weekend with rain possible LATE Sunday.

We should roll in Friday later in the afternoon. Looking forward to riding and camping with everyone. :driving: We will be camping near the entrance check in at the RV spots located there.

See y'all soon! ;D

CHASMAN9 said:
I'm out, still waiting on parts to come in. (insert emoji swearing)

ADMINISTRATOR

Excuses, Excuses... You can still come down and hang out. Poppy and I are always up for some sammiches. :eat: :rolf:

You can still come down and cheer us on! Smiley Lil bit of Gregg is better than no Gregg....at least that's what JD told me. Smiley

HAHAHAHA, amazing what a person will say when you hit them in your Rascal scooter at 3.7 mph! GOT EM' :flipoff1:

Excuses, Excuses... You can still come down and hang out. Poppy and I are always up for some sammiches. Eat ROLF

I'll wear my Subway uniform just for you two. #hungmyhattoolow :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

WildDog said:
We should roll in Friday later in the afternoon. Looking forward to riding and camping with everyone. :driving: We will be camping near the entrance check in at the RV spots located there.

See y'all soon! ;D

Sounds good on camping spot. We may setup there too, but only if y'all play Lil Wayne all night...

CHASMAN9 said:
You can still come down and cheer us on! Smiley Lil bit of Gregg is better than no Gregg....at least that's what JD told me. Smiley

HAHAHAHA, amazing what a person will say when you hit them in your Rascal scooter at 3.7 mph! GOT EM' :flipoff1:

Excuses, Excuses... You can still come down and hang out. Poppy and I are always up for some sammiches. Eat ROLF

I'll wear my Subway uniform just for you two. #hungmyhattoolow :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Aaaannnnndddd Gregg still cant use the quote button properly :flipper:

Latest posts