• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP Friday April 20th-23rd

Had an awesome weekend at Abigail's AOP Ride. Great friends, good wheeling, and amazing food! Had lots of carnage, but good pit crews to put stuff back together and keep riding during the weekend.
Rolled in Friday afternoon and setup camp.

Jeeps and Wrenches had one corner of the parking area, then a Toyota Overlanding group had another section of the Parking area.

RevLimiter Rita's (WildDog) One Bad Apple

Bad Apple & Rafterb2000's Sinful

My wife rode with RevLimiter Rita and I rode with Donny in Sinful on Friday evenings trail ride. May have "Ensured my Financial Demise" by having my wife ride with Rita… Got to watch bigsam in his home built Bronco and rockwell1 in the Jim's Garage buggy (aka Madram's old rig).

Rita's Oil Pan + Big Rock = New Inspection Hole

Thankfully Poppy McGasket (ljholmann) and Enzo were coming down on Saturday morning and they have some LS Part connections, so got everything swapped back in Saturday after a few part store runs.

Mattman347's Explorer had a rough weekend for sure. Busted Transfer Case Saturday morning, but he had it swapped out in an hour or so

…until they lost the Pinion Nut and we all spent 20 minutes looking everywhere for one. Then they lost steering pump, but he swapped it out, then the front fell off on Saturday night…

For supper Friday night we all pitched in for grilled chicken, pork, deer, and corn. Then Saturday night RafterB brought out 20 pounds of Pastalaya. Glad Tonybolt-on stayed around to eat a bit with everyone.

Overall had a great weekend and lots of fun with friends. Had amazing weather until Sunday morning around 830 when the rain rolled in. Pretty sure it hasn't stopped raining since…

Man that stuff was good....I thought for sure I'd have a lil bit to eat for Lunch at work Monday but the wife bogarted it all for herself at work!

tonybolton said:
Man that stuff was good....I thought for sure I'd have a lil bit to eat for Lunch at work Monday but the wife bogarted it all for herself at work!

It was quite good! Got the Recipe sent to me last night, so wife has already discussed fixing some this weekend (but not 20 pounds of it).

Markrobinson said:
Thanks for the write up and pics Patrick! Looks like a decent weekend, minus the carnage

Not a problem and hoping others will post a few pics or stories too. Was an enjoyable weekend.

fun ride this weekend with good food and good people .thanks Donny and crew. hats off to Matt, after what i would call endless carnage he was the happiest man in the woods gotta love it.

Thanks for the pics Patrick! I'm not sure how that sinful buggy goes anywhere with that tiny motor! :stir: molaugh

Re: Re: AOP Friday April 20th-23rd

poolman said:
Thanks for the pics Patrick! I'm not sure how that sinful buggy goes anywhere with that tiny motor! :stir: molaugh
We rode with him once and he had to help drag a buddy's Rzr through some rough stuff. I was afraid that he's rip it in half with a slight slip of the pedal. That thing is a bad mooochine!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

poolman said:

No problem on pics. I rode with him Friday night and that amount of power is unreal plus the rear steer is pretty fun too.

ridered3 said:
No problem on pics. I rode with him Friday night and that amount of power is unreal plus the rear steer is pretty fun too.

It's a awesome rig, and he's a awesome feller!! :****: