• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired King pin 60 parts

cbrjeeper

Update... now Looking for a dana 78 79 ford 60 king pin Driver drop parts. Hubs , cromo shafts, front air locker, high steer knuckles etc.. i know i can get all this stuff new. Let me know what you have. feel free to txt me for fastest response. 727 455 5977

Re: King pin 60

Thanks man. That is a good unit rite there. Looking for one more built. More ready to run.

That rite there is a nice built unit. Any idea what they are going for? Ill look them up now .. thank you my friend

I dont remember exactly what it was because i went with solid inner cs but it was tubes chunk gears diff cover install kit and spool for like 1500 shipped. They will sell it any way you want so its hard to give exacts.

Checked them out. Ecgs has it dialed in. Nice beefy unit. Im going that route. Basically a bare housing with reid c's installed 1660 shipped then you add all your. Parts.

I run stock spindles and hubs with solid outer cs and eor high steer arms. 0 problems and i dont cut her any slack. If you want nice and no worries run the stage 8 lock stuff for the wheel bearings. I had wheel bearing problems every other ride till i went to those. I havent went to metal king pin bushings yet but need too.

I have spindles, hubs with rotors I will take $400 for them and I think I have a pair of knuckles make offer.

Stuntman Autoworks said:
I have a pair of chevy kingpin 60 knuckles with ecgs spring less highsteer arms that I would sell.
will these work on 78 79 ford? Pics? Price. Send to my cell if you want. 727 455 5977 thanks

Fire Freak said:
I have spindles, hubs with rotors I will take $400 for them and I think I have a pair of knuckles make offer.
ill take these parts off your hands. Lets figure out how to get them to me. Thanks clifton

On the big buggy I have a 78-79 Ford Hp housing with all chevy everything from the knuckles out.
I believe as long as you pick one or the other and roll with it you're good.

East coast supply was super helpful with everything when mine was being put together.

Latest posts