• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hobbies???

Church stuff
Jeep and sxs offroading
Basketball as often as I can and my body says its ok. Getting older so the body is not as easy or quick to mend.
Currently learning and watching my son play tennis. Only 7th grader on high school varsity team at his school. Very proud dad.
Going places and trying local cuisine with the wife.
Shooting, just dont get to do it often.

mikeparker said:
Church stuff
Jeep and sxs offroading
Basketball as often as I can and my body says its ok. Getting older so the body is not as easy or quick to mend.
Currently learning and watching my son play tennis. Only 7th grader on high school varsity team at his school. Very proud dad.
Going places and trying local cuisine with the wife.
Shooting, just dont get to do it often.

Church stuff is not a hobby, I factor it in there with the work week, keeping the kids alive and homework.,but I get what your saying, it takes up a lot of time. Probably better to invest time there than somewhere else far less important.

I am 4 years into a 2001 TJ build that is never a priority
I build and repair fishing rods
Archery, shooting and tuning
I deer hunt when in season as much as I can (archery only)
If I'm not hunting I'm fishing
Kayaks, fishing and relaxing
Home DIY projects (I'm too anal to pay anybody to do it)
Gunz / shooting when I can

This is about all I do these days besides work. My family will go camping, off-roading and shooting guns with me. I stopped reloading about five years ago or that would be on the list too.

Off-roading
Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
Judo
Camping
Shooting guns

The things I consider hobbies.

Work - I love what I do and it allows me to enjoy the other fun things.
Camping
Travel
Shop Work
Boating
4 wheeling ( I see myself doing this much less each year )
Time with family / Friends
Cooking

GIZMO1 said:
The things I consider hobbies.

Work - I love what I do and it allows me to enjoy the other fun things.
Camping
Travel
Shop Work
Boating
4 wheeling ( I see myself doing this much less each year )
Time with family / Friends
Cooking

You forgot pissing off Colter by USING your boat and not just hauling them all over God's creation. lol

ADMINISTRATOR

4 different forms of offroad vehicles.
Horse back riding.
Extreme 5ks
Dirt track/short course racing
Cuasing trouble on fb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I am mainly in to the offroad scene but I do have some other things I really enjoy. I have a wife who is my best friend and 3 young girls so that takes a big portion of the other hobby time but I do have a few other things I enjoy doing.

Mowing my grass. Seriously I spend time and effort to make my grass look good. I have 5 acres and I mow it and stripe it up very nice once a week if not more.
Poker. I really enjoy playing poker and I am fairly good at it but I don't get to play any where near the amount I would like to play.
Fishing- I haven't done any fishing to amount to anything in the last 5 years.
Coyote Hunting- I hunt fairly regularly during the winter but as quick as spring starts I typically quit until next winter.

Off-roading
Working on my junk
Georgia Football
Crossfit
Wake surfing
Wakeboarding
Snow sking out west only (I love it but no one wants to go anymore so please invite me if u go)
Kayaking
Shooting
Learning to fly fish
Hunting with dad because he likes it.
Coaching my kids sports

Harley
Miss riding dirty bikes, got out of that about 5yrs ago
Spend alot of time with my wife and trying to get our 3 kids all together
Playing in the shop collecting parts and junk I really dont have time and money for :flipoff1:
Working on upgrades on the house

Do you people ever work? Between family, 60 hours of work a week, maintaining and wheeling a buggy, and 2 months a year of deer hunting I don't have time for anything else.

BUG-E J said:
Do you people ever work? Between family, 60 hours of work a week, maintaining and wheeling a buggy, and 2 months a year of deer hunting I don't have time for anything else.
Umm evidentially not. I scratch my head wondering the same thing. How do any of you guys have a list of hobbies and not be divorced?

BUG-E J said:

168 hrs in a week, You still have 108 leftover for hobbies and sleep :****:

BUG-E J said:

Work? What's that? Cry me a river with them Crocodile tears. :flipoff1: And it takes you 2 months to shoot a damn dear with a high powered rifle? Need to practice a little more during the off season or get faster bullets. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

I help friends. I find joy in that. Enzo hates that I do **** for free.
I draw cars, never satisfied, always try to one-up the last one.
Just started playing hockey at 37 to bond with my youngest boy. Bad idea.
Build model cars with the boys when it's cold enough to freeze your nuts to a light pole.
Enjoy truggy-ing Toyotas.
Will get back into BMX when the track down the street gets built this year.
Fat girls. I like em. They're fun.

Re: Re: Hobbies???

Molly Hatchet said:
I€™m retired. I€™ll go to work when I€™m too old to have fun anymore. Society has it backwards. :****:
You and Donna both? Bill, Marty and I just keep on working.

My hobbies:
Wheelin'
Working
Being my wifes pool boy, sex slave, mechanic, auto detailer, travel agent, landscaper, sugar daddy.

Wouldn't trade my life for the world.

Past hobbies:
Hunting
Fishing
Waterskiing, barefootin'
Archery tournaments
Shooting/Reloading

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
I help friends. I find joy in that. Enzo hates that I do **** for free.
I draw cars, never satisfied, always try to one-up the last one.
Just started playing hockey at 37 to bond with my youngest boy. Bad idea.
Build model cars with the boys when it's cold enough to freeze your nuts to a light pole.
Enjoy truggy-ing Toyotas.
Will get back into BMX when the track down the street gets built this year.
Fat girls. I like em. They're fun.

You forgot fapping