• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hobbies???

I've kinda eased away from riding since being in nursing school the last two years, but I'm about to hit it again after I graduate in August..

Outside of that, fishing would be my #1 hobby, mainly crappie fishing and kayak bass fishing. I work 7 on 7 off and probably fish 4 or 5 of my off days..

I hunt pretty hard when season rolls around.

I shoot traditional archery and like to spend some time at 3D courses throughout the year.. I'd love to shoot some competition, but it just hasn't worked out with my schedule..

Bowfish pretty heavy in the summer.

Reloading/Shooting. Love doing some load development, though this has taken a back burner as well.

Riding is so dang expensive, but I've made some of my best friends because of it so its just hard to beat.. and its fun.

I collect parts to build a rig then sell them every couple of years. (Shameless plug for my parts ad)

All I do is work, I miss that time of my life when I got to play. Stopped hunting, fishing, wakeboarding, parents have had a lake house for 5 years, I've been in the boat twice. If you got time to enjoy hobbies don't take them for granted.

I don't have anything to wheel anymore. Devoting my time to the kids while they're still around. Between work, and the girls gymnastics schedule, we basically just boat now. I guess my hobbies are boat captaining, running (which I hate, but do 3 miles w the wife every day at lunch) and beating my stress away on a heavy bag for 30 minutes every day after work.

I started playing guitar at age 16.... I'm 65 now and know enough cords to play almost any country song, ( three is all that takes). I also work, my wife is a snow bird and I make a lot of trips to ft myers from October to April. With that there is not much time for anything else in the winter. Sold my crawler but still have a boat. Got one of the engines out now with a broken y pipe. Did I mention I work. Pipeline. At the office at 5:20 am....home at 7:00 pm. I gues that's my hobby.

I played drums in a rock band for over 15 years then a country band for 3 with Jeni Carr. (Google it) she got a chance to make it and is in Nashville now. After that wheeling is my only hobby, if you can call it that.

I always wanted to learn guitar but found it was easier to marry someone who played guitar. She's in a bluegrass band for almost a year so I get to travel around to bluegrass shows and festivals. I just gotta carry her guitar case and get to drink beer and tell people I'm with the band.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Can't anything bluegrass, but love Christmas songs in bluegrass and love, love, love gospel bluegrass. Our church band placed 20th in the nation in gospel and they play blue grass. Our lead guitarist said " we favor gospel bluegrass and if you don't, God will forgive you"

poolman said:
I played drums in a rock band for over 15 years then a country band for 3 with Jeni Carr. (Google it) she got a chance to make it and is in Nashville now. After that wheeling is my only hobby, if you can call it that.

When was last time that buggy was out??? booyang :stir: :drinkers: :driving: :dunno: