• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vulcanizing a tire in Kentucky

jcw992 said:
triple s tire in burnside ky cant beat them they have done a few for me and you cant even tell .. 60 dollars a tire

Thanks that's a hr and 45 min away but I won't rule it out. Appreciate the info.

What part of the state are you in? Porter's tire in Olive Hill can do it. I've had them done there before.

Re: Vulcanizing a tire in Kentucky

If you are coming to get a tire from Hal , I40 tire in Cookeville has done several for me and others in the past. Price has varied wildly though from $40 (1 finger hole) to $200 (49 irok that needed a patch the size of a dinner plate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poolman said:
Anyone know of any place to get one done?

I had Hardinsburg Tire vulcanize a couple for me. One was an older TSL the other an Irok. The TSL didn't completely seal through all the layers of the tire, caused a bubble, and leaks down after a few days. The Irok is holding strong after a couple years. I would say the older the tire the less success you are gonna have. Sucks, but it is my experience with it.

I also talked to Pat Payne Tire about vulcanizing a tire. They can do it but they send them out to a vender.(Takes a few weeks) Never had any personal experience so I don't know what they are capable of. Payne is on Blue Lick Rd in Shepherdsville. Hope this helps, sorry it isn't much.

Truck tires of Kentucky in Elizabethtown KY of anyone needs it. Thanks rafterb2000. :dblthumb:

Latest posts