• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelers for the Wounded

e4cutler

I just registered for this event at Hidden Falls Adventure Park and was curious if anyone else had done one? What should I expect and what was your experience like? At face value, it seems like a great event and cool way for folks in our sport/hobby to reach out and say "thank you" to those who deserve it most.

We went to one up here in Michigan. A wounded warrior project.
We were not impressed. But the guy running was a real useless piece of ****. :****: Didn't promote the event (only reason we knew about it was we are good friends with the manager of the orv park). He had no venders there. No wounded vets. Just a card table with a few t shirts and can koozies.
We would go back to another one if we knew it was run better and not by this asshole.

jeeppoor said:
We went to one up here in Michigan. A wounded warrior project.
We were not impressed. But the guy running was a real useless piece of ****. :****: Didn't promote the event (only reason we knew about it was we are good friends with the manager of the orv park). He had no venders there. No wounded vets. Just a card table with a few t shirts and can koozies.
We would go back to another one if we knew it was run better and not by this asshole.

Damn....takes a lot for Ron not to like somebody! I've put him to the test a few times! :)

jeeptj99 said:
where is hidden falls? I've never even heard of it.

It's between Marble Falls, TX and Austin, TX. About a 3.5 hour drive from Houston. It's the closest decent park for me. They had an event at Wolf Calves earlier in the year but I hadn't fixed my knuckle yet so I wasn't able to attend. I'm not sure how long this event has been going on but I know this isn't the first year.

Punkin85 said:
It's between Marble Falls, TX and Austin, TX. About a 3.5 hour drive from Houston. It's the closest decent park for me. They had an event at Wolf Calves earlier in the year but I hadn't fixed my knuckle yet so I wasn't able to attend. I'm not sure how long this event has been going on but I know this isn't the first year.

Long ass way for me. You can go to Xtreme offroad with Double D offroad :rolf:

Wife and I went last year.... it was at wolf caves.
Was OK.... not really organized.

Lots of random builds, from stock to buggy.

Just didn't really see much info about it or from people about what you were supporting.

clutchee said:
Wife and I went last year.... it was at wolf caves.
Was OK.... not really organized.

Lots of random builds, from stock to buggy.

Just didn't really see much info about it or from people about what you were supporting.

Yea they don't market it very well. It seems like they mostly use facebook, which I don't have. Their website has some info but most of the content (pictures/videos) are pretty old. I can't remember how I heard about it.

Latest posts