• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

If it's free it's P

blacksheep10 said:
The man always throwing salt in the players game

He just wasn't a common sense kind of brother. He got a mouth full of gold teeth but wouldn't get them straightened when he did it. Planted a farm he farmed for years and never realized the landlord had rented it to someone else. I'm all for helping a player play the game but when I'm co-signed on the loan, you can bet ima make a fella fly right. Y'all get your crop planted yet?

Re: Re: Re: If it's free it's P

BUG-E J said:
If you bring your own tires they charge you more because they didnt make the money on selling you the tire. Hell we wont mount a tire unless you buy it from us
Bike shop I go to is a local private shop, ex Honda mechanic for 20ish years. He's cool as **** and me and all my biker buddies all used him over the years to mount tires and other odd jobs, so he does us right.

I called the local Yamaha shop and asked about mounting tires one time and they said they can't mount them if you don't buy from them, then told me a story of a guy that got a dealer to mount some he bought off the internet then he had a blow out going real fast, killed him, and his family sued the dealer that mounted the tires. I was wtf, bullshit....I mean I know ppl can be sued but no way in **** the dealer would get sued over the tire manufacturer?

Anyways, I said well I would buy from yall if they were priced right. He said lets start with rear tire, I told him brand and size, he told me something around $195 and I was like wtf?! Tire was like $130 and $65 was labor and taxes....on one fawking tire! Didn't even get him to price the front one. I ordered that very same rear tire on ebay for $99 shipped. Lol

Fawking cocksuckers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
I called the local Yamaha shop and asked about mounting tires one time and they said they can't mount them if you don't buy from them, then told me a story of a guy that got a dealer to mount some he bought off the internet then he had a blow out going real fast, killed him, and his family sued the dealer that mounted the tires. I was wtf, bullshit....I mean I know ppl can be sued but no way in **** the dealer would get sued over the tire manufacturer?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It has to do chain of custody. If He would have bought the same tire from the shop and that happened, his insurance agency would have sued the shop's agency, who would have gone after the tire wholesaler, who would have gone after the mfg. Yes it is bs but that's how it works and one reason why I'm about to put a stop to customer supplied parts.

grcthird said:
It has to do chain of custody. If He would have bought the same tire from the shop and that happened, his insurance agency would have sued the shop's agency, who would have gone after the tire wholesaler, who would have gone after the mfg. Yes it is bs but that's how it works and one reason why I'm about to put a stop to customer supplied parts.

The local place that I have do alignments has a huge sign above the counter that makes if very clear that they charge $65/hr labor to install parts they supply, plus they warranty the work OR $95/hr for Customer supplied parts and NO warranty. Plus they'll just refuse to install certain low-line Autozone/eBay junk.