• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sure do wish I could read Kel's RV story again...

CHASMAN9 said:
Thanks for responding with a more diplomatic answer than I may have P. I don't believe calling out the admin's on this board was the correct way of getting to the bottom of this with questionable gestures. If you really wanted the downlow on him, ASKHIMYOURDAMNSELF. If you were just looking to create drama for personal gain, than you have achieved that status. Kudos to you...

I too, was approached by Kel on multiple occasions being asked to delete his account for reasons that didn't seem legit to me, fatally butthurt friends, running for various local political offices, and for other reasons. None of this made any sense to me and I tried to accommodate his request, but with over 73 pages worth of responses, I did not feel like my time was worth the effort to delete each and every word he typed out over the many years. End of Rant.....

You and P are a hell of a lot nicer than I would have been. It takes a bigger man to handle it the way y'all did. Am glad he is gone. Hopefully people can learn to think before you post or send threatening pm's or post on here . More than once he posted **** out of anger. To only change or erase it later. That was the reason for my 1st post on this topic. You and P didn't have to waste your time cleaning up his regretful words/ and post he made.

tonybolton said:
If only we could Google it....does anyone know anyone that could help us there? :)
I heard his neighbors cut the grass so he called in sick today. Couldnt get out of the driveway

tonybolton said:
LOL....we're all terrible people here. HAHAHAHHAHAA
My ol lady is swinging by work today on her way to town. Asked me what i wanted to eat. Guess what we are eating......

muddinmetal said:
See, we are still making HL great. Out of great confusion comes understanding... and **** jokes

I think our new admin tries to steer every thread in that direction

Re: Re: Sure do wish I could read Kel's RV story again...

Eddyj said:
I think our new admin tries to steer every thread in that direction
Wait are you the new admin? Or pot calling the kettle black :stir:
3945c069885dfdf5fd0e25737fccd279.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Sure do wish I could read Kel's RV story again...

onepieceatatime said:
Wait are you the new admin? Or pot calling the kettle black :stir:

Could you imagine the **** show if someone gave me a little power?!?
#NotMyAdmin

Latest posts