• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sure do wish I could read Kel's RV story again...

That would never happen, it's like letting Donald Trump be the leader of the most powerful country in the world........ oh **** I guess it could happen.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ed has all the right in the world to talk as bad about me as he wants. :****:

Sounds like good drunken carnival story. Does he have pictures of you blacked out drunk with a bearded lady? Or passed out in the petting zoo wearing only a pair of rubber boots and white powdery substance on your nose that didn't come from a funnel cake?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ha. As a matter of fact i let him snap a pic of me deep throating the most amazing perfect shade of brown wiener i have ever experience.

And there were goats involved that night.

BUG-E J said:
Ha. As a matter of fact i let him snap a pic of me deep throating the most amazing perfect shade of brown wiener i have ever experience.

And there were goats involved that night.

:eek:

Let me give you the short story... He went and bought a RV that was a piece of ****. He had to work on it ALOT to get it home. He met some good people along the way and some ****ing idiots. He didn`t get to take many baths or brush his teeth very much and accidently wiped his ass with poison ivey. The End

Now I haven`t been on here much lately but, have seen stuff like this about Kel leaving cause he was butthurt or something. What went down that caused him to leave and want to delete his whole account.? Seems kinda stupid.

jeeptj99 said:
He's just a big ol bully. I once saw him get so mad he threw his phone in the fire.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahaha

tonybolton said:
My God....this thread is like that last turd nugget you just can get to flush down the toilet and go away. HELL.

This thread has a ton of wins in it though, we got **** jokes, now we got **** references, calling Luke out for being a giant tool bag i mean what more could we want from a HL thread???

jeeptj99 said:
This thread has a ton of wins in it though, we got **** jokes, now we got **** references, calling Luke out for being a giant tool bag i mean what more could we want from a HL thread???

True story! I mean Luke ran away the only guy GIVING parts away, gezzzzzz :popcorn: