• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Attachments

• 4-23-2018 10-02-20 AM.jpg
    4-23-2018 10-02-20 AM.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 95
Re: Random Thots

Yeah.... I don't like unintelligent childish social media talk. Don't get me wrong, farts and boobies will always make me smile, but stupid trendy dialog will always be where I begin to question the competency of the masses

Re: Random Thoughts

muddinmetal said:
Yeah.... I don't like unintelligent childish social media talk. Don't get me wrong, farts and boobies will always make me smile, but stupid trendy dialog will always be where I begin to question the competency of the masses

Awwww....c'mon Bae.... :)

muddinmetal said:
Send it has got to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Between that and flatbills I have a hard time watching any off road videos on the utubes

BUG-E J said:
Send it has got to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Between that and flatbills I have a hard time watching any off road videos on the utubes

Still gonna seeeeeeend iiiit !! :flipoff1:

I knew I shoulda wore cold weather gloves, I rode into work this AM (47degrees ) and between freezin my ass off and a smashed finger from yesterday my hands are hating me
e95dd842ea39ac3dbd6578ca16be57c8.jpg

P said:
Still gonna seeeeeeend iiiit !! :flipoff1:
It doesnt surprise me that you use that term. You hang out with gayzr and ori people. Ajax and an sos pad wont scrub that **** off

P said:
I knew I shoulda wore cold weather gloves, I rode into work this AM (47degrees ) and between freezin my ass off and a smashed finger from yesterday my hands are hating me
e95dd842ea39ac3dbd6578ca16be57c8.jpg

Just glad this is not a scratch and sniff site. Never know where that thing has been :butt:

ADMINISTRATOR

I need to learn that trying to drink coffee while driving a CJ with no power steering or cup holders to work is not a good idea and most likely ends up with spilt coffee. I don't know why I keep trying it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I need to learn that trying to drink coffee while driving a CJ with no power steering or cup holders to work is not a good idea and most likely ends up with spilt coffee. I don't know why I keep trying it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Because Ho is Life. :)

Have a great thumb pic that will put that smash to shame, no way to post it. Double whammy. 5 weeks ago a pit attacked my Aussie, 4 of us were trying to pry him off without ripping the skin off the side of my dog's face. My thumb got in the mix and his jaw smashed the **** out of the end of it above the cuticle but below the joint. Swelled up, drilled nail for pressure, good to go. It finally fell off last Sunday, Monday night I'm rebuilding gayzr axles, putting an outer cv back on the shaft, it is being stubborn. I hold the cv, helper is hitting the cv to get it on the shaft. He 2 hand above the head swings and misses, hits my ****ing thumb right where the nail should be and up on the joint. My new little baby nail that was trying to grow is blown in half. My list of people I trust with a hammer just got shorter.
I've also smashed the end of this one off in a press brake in '15 and its the only bone in my body I've ever broke in 99. Dominant hand thumb. Very important for wiping you ass, hitting the space bar, jacking off, picking stuff up etc.