• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mother's Day Windrock May 11-12-13

Bebop

I heard there's gonna be some riding happening at Windrock on Mother's Day weekend.

If everything goes according to plan I should have a ride...

I know RevLimiterRita and Donny are in.
Mr Bolton should be game also.
I'm pushing to have my buddy Ben come down from OH for this.

Who else ?

Crepes are on me as always :)

I believe the first weekend in May(4th/5th/6th, etc) will include some high rollers from Michigan as well. Hope I can keep up with those big DOGS and be able to ride around with the Cool Kid Connection the following weekend!. :)

alscott said:
if by raising the bar you mean broke transfer case parts and radiator hose problems then yes... yes i have.

Whatever man, I've watched you crawl some crazy stuff.... and I'd like to know the belly clearance??????

poolman said:
Whatever man, I've watched you crawl some crazy stuff.... and I'd like to know the belly clearance??????

ha ha thanks! Last I remember from couple of years ago it was around 25" or 27" belly clearance if I remember right so that should be the measurement now cause I haven't changed it. You outta come down and ride with us that weekend.

alscott said:
ha ha thanks! Last I remember from couple of years ago it was around 25" or 27" belly clearance if I remember right so that should be the measurement now cause I haven't changed it. You outta come down and ride with us that weekend.

I'd love to but this is the busiest time of the year for me.

And if its only 27" I'd be shocked, it looks like I can sit Indian style under it and I'm 6 foot :****:

poolman said:
I'd love to but this is the busiest time of the year for me.

And if its only 27" I'd be shocked, it looks like I can sit Indian style under it and I'm 6 foot :****:

Hopefully we can get together this year and hit harlan

Will be there as well if nothing really crazy forbids it.
I plan on making a paella to go along Mr Enzo's crepes, hope no one is allergic to seafood :stir:

Man it feels good to be back wheelin! (and wrenchin' when not wheeling, but not so sure about that ::) )

Ben

Re: Re: Mother's Day Windrock May 11-12-13

Bigredrider said:
Did I hear correctly? Enzo gonna have a new whip???? Do tell.........
Probably went out and bought a JK.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk