• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What happened to the parts for sale section?

redneckengineered said:
It is just 2 pages, 2nd page has items from 2008.

Yea, I tried to purge 600+ pages and it pissed off the server so... start over. Im thankful we had at least a page of recent stuff come back live.

Purge complete :flipoff1:

Looks like the pages aren't gone, just not showing up.
Put a word in the search box on the parts for sale section and all the post with that word appear to still come up. :dunno:

Im going to purge any and all threads in Gen disscussion over 6 pages next... I hate looking in here and seeing the same post 200 pages deep.
:flipoff1:

tonybolton said:
I just turned all mine off.....and use the Tapatalk option for notification. :)
Speaking of tap a talk ever since i logged in to it to post those pics from the carnival it has been suggesting threads and **** to me that i cant find on hardline. Will it try to send you to things you arent subscribed to like utubes does?

Naaa....mines seems to be pretty normal. Just every now and then i'll click on a thread to post something....and I'll get the network error/topic not found. So what i'll do is click on the username.....then posts.....then just click on the thread I want from THERE and it takes me right to it.

Whateva' whateva'.....I do what I want!

I only use it for pics. It keeps putting **** on the top of my phone and going off like i got a text. Its about to get deleted if it doesnt stop and i will no longer be gracing yall with all those pics i post

just turn notifications off for the tapatalk app. (you had to allow it to send you notifications in the first place, just like all apps)