• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mothers day / Sunday May 13.....gift help

When I traveled for work still, I had a 55 gallon barrel I would fill up with gas so my wife wouldn't have to carry a gas can in her car. I used a hand pump from harbor freight. It would great for years and it didn't take that long.

Buy her about 3 or 4 2-gallon jugs and keep em filled up. I'd figure that'd be easier to fawk with that a transfer pump. Half the weight or less than fawking with the 5 gallon jug. Easier to transport too if she feels froggy about taking them to the gas station to fill them herself too.

tonybolton said:
She enjoys being independent. I at least go GET the gas can filled up, and that's only because i'll just take it without her knowing and return it before she knows it's gone.

I'm not the greatest son, but I never called Fabricator1 a liar or nothing that serious. Thought I was doin' OK.

See what ya did there...

TacomaJD said:
Buy her about 3 or 4 2-gallon jugs and keep em filled up. I'd figure that'd be easier to fawk with that a transfer pump. Half the weight or less than fawking with the 5 gallon jug. Easier to transport too if she feels froggy about taking them to the gas station to fill them herself too.

I think the multiple can thing would work, but ehhh......we have to 5 gallon ones I/she jus put 3-4 in. The transfer pump doesn't look all that heavy...probably plastic. 900+ good reviews on Amazon, worth a shot for the money I think.

Amazon and Discover....go together like lamb and tuna fish. :)

14011f16e5acde318098e04e0a58681b.jpg

Re:

We ate at Rodizio Grill over the weekend, one of those Brazilian Steakhouses...and I had some lamb. Yack! **** was gross as hell to me!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man this will keep the grass from growing. Take her out and spend time with her.

Joking on the pic serious on the spending time part.
c4f41b6b7c9695040638d5009766df79.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I honestly don't want to mess up your thread Tony. But as many have said already......spend as much time with her as you can, and do as much for her as you can.

I say this because I lost my mother when I was 19 years old, I'm 36 now. And there's not a day goes by that I don't wish I would've had more time with my mother.

I understand....like stated earlier, I'm only a few minutes down the road and i see her at least once a week if not three or four.

This gift is really just a material thing you can see. What I'm really giving her is her Freedom back and that's what she wants most.