• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

An Iphone and Hardline

the_white_shadow

Anyone else having problems using an iphone and the website? All of my replies to threads just time out and will not work. I didnt have this issue when i was using my Samsung Galaxy S8.

For the record, i am not using Tapatalk or the mobile web page.

Is it just because of all the maintenance that has been going on lately, or has this always been an issue. I know of a couple other buddies that are having the same issue.

What browser on your phone are you using? I know certain websites don't like certain phone browsers. For some reason Esurance did not like Mozilla Firefox, but would work fine on Google/Samsung, etc.

Im using the standard Safari browser on my IphoneX. I just got this thing so i havent had a chance to download Chrome or anything else.

I'd try that...may not work, but sometimes you just have to rule out variables till you find your resolve.

I tell people at work, "I'm not really smart, I just know AAAAALOOOOOOOOTAAA ways to do stuff WRONG." :)

I just tested on Tapatalk and seems to be working for me.

ADMINISTRATOR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepsontoilet said:

8aa3ae760e63cacaaa8d773e085734b0.jpg

Sleepsontoilet is having the same issues i had. I logged in on my phone with his ID and was able to post using Chrome. I guess its something with his phone. :dunno:

All I use to surf HL with on my phone is tapatalk, never desktop site. Only use desktop site if I'm on home pc or work pc. Haven't had an issue out of Tapatalk in a long time. thumb.gif