• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

An Iphone and Hardline

he is saying tapatalk, safari, chrome, etc. nothing works. Rest his cookies. turned his phone off numerous times and still cant get hardline to work on his phone. all other forums work for him though.

I still can't login through tapatalk. It's drastically cut down on my morning poop time. I've also gotten way more done around the house and shop than I normally do. Not to mention I'm sure ya'll are excited to not have me running off all these guys that are giving away SD axles and LS motors.... :****: :driving:

CHASMAN9 said:
I just tested on Tapatalk and seems to be working for me.

ADMINISTRATOR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure you're using tapatalk and not trying to read a box of Total? I mean, you are kinda old.... :stir:

My iPhone won't post to anything on here. Has to be on some WiFi for me to do anything on here and I'm rarely ever on someone's WiFi with the exception of right now to do this

Re: Re: An Iphone and Hardline

Maybe check your background data settings?
xjtony said:
My iPhone won€™t post to anything on here. Has to be on some WiFi for me to do anything on here and I€™m rarely ever on someone€™s WiFi with the exception of right now to do this

jeeptj99 said:
Are you sure you're using tapatalk and not trying to read a box of Total? I mean, you are kinda old.... :stir:

I may be old, but, but, uhh, what were we talking about? YAHTZEE...................................... :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR