• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The New Busted Knuckle World HQ

BustedKnucklefilms

After over a year of searching for the right shop we finally found one. It is 4 miles from Stoney Lonesome OHV on Highway 69 between the park and I65.
It's a 60x120 shop and we have been working hard to get a showroom and offices built. Here is a video of of a walkthrough showing our progress so far.
We still have a lot of work to do but as soon as it is finished up we will have a big open house and everyone is invited. :drinkers:

Tour of the New Busted Knuckle Off Road World Headquarters

Awesome shop, Matt and Jake. That's going to be a great location. Are you going to be available on the weekends for folks that may break at STL?

Congrats you guys!

jpony645 said:
Awesome shop, Matt and Jake. That's going to be a great location. Are you going to be available on the weekends for folks that may break at STL?

Congrats you guys!

Thanks, for now yes there will be someone here most weekends. That might change once Jake's new race rig is finished.

Awesome size building for what you guys are doing, and fantastic location as well. I know where some of the big warehouse shelving is if you need some, stuff that can hold engines on pallets.

grcthird said:
Awesome size building for what you guys are doing, and fantastic location as well. I know where some of the big warehouse shelving is if you need some, stuff that can hold engines on pallets.

Send me a PM we do need some of that for sure.

Looking good. Its easy to build burkey a house. He doesnt have time to sleep so no nedroom needed!

tonybolton said:
He does have a sexy voice....I think he did voice overs in Magic Mike XXX and was a stunt double in 50 Shades of Grey. :)
So thats why you sent me those aviators and ripped up jeans.......

So which one of you are going to start greasing their hair, constantly pet their facial hair and wear lots of rings?

Congrats on the new shop/HQ/Burkey's attic house!

Latest posts