• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I’m Back!!! #FATALLYBUTTHURT

Re: BYE!!

Srzly tho, I think he's just mad cause I run his Ferris wheel better than he runs his Ferris wheel.

#onceacarnie #carnieforlife #kindalikeherpes

Im sure he will just start using one of his other screennames

Chasman put an end to his shenanigans and verbally abused him into submission

BUG-E J said:
Chasman put an end to his shenanigans and verbally abused him into submission

Not me, I'm in the dark about this one as well. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Not me, I'm in the dark about this one as well. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR
Well then i have the only obvious answer.

He has finally came to the realasation that i was right all along. He wanted manual transmissions, propane, non stickies, and rockwells to be awesome so he spent countless hours trying to make it all work the way it should to finally give up and dabbled into the dark side of the wheeling world. He is so upset that i was right and he was wrong that he is shutting down anything offroad related and looking into drag racing where he gets to sit and talk about how cool his car is but cant run it because.......... im sorry everyone. I should have never been so hard on the guy but he seemed to have a level head on his shoulders and i just wanted to lead the boy in the right direction. Who knew going to parts that work better would be so hard for someone to do.

So **** you or whatever i suck at apologies.

Man, I never had a chance to meet up with his show, and get the red carpet treatment. :'( On a serious note, all this "BYE" crap is so gay :****: I have seen women in my Grannies quilt club, have less drama :wtflol: molaugh

BUG-E J said:
Well then i have the only obvious answer.

He has finally came to the realasation that i was right all along. He wanted manual transmissions, propane, non stickies, and rockwells to be awesome so he spent countless hours trying to make it all work the way it should to finally give up and dabbled into the dark side of the wheeling world. He is so upset that i was right and he was wrong that he is shutting down anything offroad related and looking into drag racing where he gets to sit and talk about how cool his car is but cant run it because.......... im sorry everyone. I should have never been so hard on the guy but he seemed to have a level head on his shoulders and i just wanted to lead the boy in the right direction. Who knew going to parts that work better would be so hard for someone to do.

So **** you or whatever i suck at apologies.

I have one more theory......

As much as he loved Kel and praised Kel on here is it possible he sucked the "BYE" right out of Kel and caught it (like a disease) from there? laughing1 :flipgotcha:

PS: this is a joke before more #fatallybutthurt

redneckengineered said:
Well looks like the cumulative IQ of the board just went up :****:

Ah hell yea. Bout damn time. We're on our way to success now boys!! :****:

Re: Re: BYE!!

dwa2469 said:
Man, I never had a chance to meet up with his show, and get the red carpet treatment. :'( On a serious note, all this "BYE" crap is so gay :****: I have seen women in my Grannies quilt club, have less drama :wtflol: molaugh
Lmao, fawkin quilt club, that's funny ****. But yeah, I agree.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think yall are missreading this topic, apparently Ed's not much of a speller he meant he was going to "buy" my camaro in the for sale section. He just doesnt know the difference between Bye and Buy.
Eddyj said:
It is a good running car....
Love you guys.

Yep. Since he started riding with me he has to start over in a new hobby where he can keep up

BUG-E J said:
Yep. Since he started riding with me he has to start over in a new hobby where he can keep up

Keep up... that musta been after I showed you how to drive your own buggy :flipoff1:

P said:
Keep up... that musta been after I showed you how to drive your own buggy :flipoff1:
You shoulda seen my ol lady on violator last weekend. Apparently its about time for me to retire.