• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PSA: Don't announce that you're leaving, just leave

redneckengineered

Trailer Park Panty Dropper
If you're thinking about leaving the board, just leave. You may think you're important in this little slice of cyberspace but in reality, no one cares. When did grown ass men turn into millennials? Maybe we should add a new sub forum. I will call it "safe space."

redneckengineered said:
If you're thinking about leaving the board, just leave. You may think you're important in this little slice of cyberspace but in reality, no one cares. When did grown ass men turn into millennials? Maybe we should add a new sub forum. I will call it "safe space."

...call it "Man-Bun Chat". Probably get Jordache Jeans to sponsor it. :)

Finally, someone said it....again!

I'm over that crap. Just go on. Bye.

That's like all the people I've ever worked with that say "This place will go under the day I leave!".... No it won't. The world will continue to turn.

I have pmd administrators and reported people and asked for grief counseling and safe places. The powers at be just ignore me and my feelings. :-\

BUG-E J said:
I have pmd administrators and reported people and asked for grief counseling and safe places. The powers at be just ignore me and my feelings. :-\

*LukeBob ignored this statement*

YOU GET REPORTED!!! YOU GET REPORTED!!! YOU ALL GET REPORTED!!!!

goRo4N.gif

The Luke said:
Finally, someone said it....again!

I'm over that crap. Just go on. Bye.

That's like all the people I've ever worked with that say "This place will go under the day I leave!".... No it won't. The world will continue to turn.

I told my boss I was putting in my two weeks notice to work somewhere else Monday... He then called every employee in our department into his office and told us he was tired of it and closing the shop... So... Yeah, it can happen.

Not happy my leaving caused 8 people to get their walking papers though :****:

muddinmetal said:
I told my boss I was putting in my two weeks notice to work somewhere else Monday... He then called every employee in our department into his office and told us he was tired of it and closing the shop... So... Yeah, it can happen.

Not happy my leaving caused 8 people to get their walking papers though :****:
When i left honda they came in and cleaned house a couple months later. Turns out i really was running everything but the sales department.

Latest posts