• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PSA: Don't announce that you're leaving, just leave

jeepmedic said:
Whoever starts defending peoples decision to say bye like they did for Kel...

Eddy and Kel are close friends. Eddy was just trying to explain the mindset of Kel, which is dang near impossibru!! He just did what a good friend is supposed to do. Both of them are good dudes who are hard to "get" until you meet them. The secret handshake is weird though ???

Saying bye before you "leave" is kind of odd to me but to each his own.

Ed and kel are 2 people that i would be honored to swing from their nuts. Both are good peeps.

And the people that have texted me wanting to know if eddyj left because of kel leaving i want to make this very clear. If eduardo got on here and said he was leaving and his reasoning was for kel leaving. Kel would kick his asd and make him log back in. :****:

" Girl dont go away mad, Girl just go away " bee stuck in my head ever since I started reading this crap

laughing1

kmcminn said:
Tonys post whoring gets old. Serious.

Don't bother me, hell, if not for him and a few others, there would not be much content. As if its not low enough already.

dwa2469 said:
Don't bother me, hell, if not for him and a few others, there would not be much content. As if its not low enough already.

In regards to the content, I think we should all focus on the quality as opposed to the quantity..
I.e. More tech, trail ride discussion, pics & vids ...

As long as Tony doesn't leave I'm good. Need someone to remind me daily how poor they are yet drive nicer vehicles than I got.

smbroady82 said:
In regards to the content, I think we should all focus on the quality as opposed to the quantity..

I agree Broady

smbroady82 said:

THIS ^^^

poolman said:
X3 Broady
I like the bsing and randomness of the crew that have been here longer than 5 years or the few of us that "know" each other. My personality on here is identical to as it is in person. When it gets a little excessive i back off some but overall id say more tech and not cut back on the good times. Alot of my closest friends are because of hardline so i like ****ing with yall.

Ive even come to like the luke but he needs to quit bragging about running people off. Ill take the last lick at anybodys dead horse but you just kinda sound like a douche.

With all due respect! molaugh

X5
This forum lacks tech, partially because the people who were contributing got chastised and have nothing to gain from posting builds, only negatives.

However, Why do people who contribute to tech and fab (the smart people) have anything to do with people who keep general discussion (the dumbs, like myself) alive and entertaining?
If you don't enjoy the witty banter in general don't click on it.
This is the first chance we have had at an intellectual conversation in like 3 month.

BUG-E J said:
Ive even come to like the luke but he needs to quit bragging about running people off. Ill take the last lick at anybodys dead horse but you just kinda sound like a douche.

With all due respect! molaugh

A. You do know that I'm not the one that says it 90% of the time, right?

B. Regardless, I totally agree. That horse is already being poured on kindergarten teachers hands and peeled off after it dries.

C. You like me? Ya mean it? :drinkers:

The Luke said:
A. You do know that I'm not the one that says it 90% of the time, right?

B. Regardless, I totally agree. That horse is already being poured on kindergarten teachers hands and peeled off after it dries.

C. You like me? Ya mean it? :drinkers:

You havent told me to eat **** die or pmd me to suck start a shotgun so id drink a beer with you