• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PSA: Don't announce that you're leaving, just leave

BUG-E J said:
You havent told me to eat **** die or pmd me to suck start a shotgun so id drink a beer with you

Nah, anyone on here that's met me will tell ya that ain't me. I'm always up for a beer or thirty. :dblthumb:

Eddyj said:
X5
This forum lacks tech, partially because the people who were contributing got chastised and have nothing to gain from posting builds, only negatives.

However, Why do people who contribute to tech and fab (the smart people) have anything to do with people who keep general discussion (the dumbs, like myself) alive and entertaining?
If you don't enjoy the witty banter in general don't click on it.
This is the first chance we have had at an intellectual conversation in like 3 month.

This. Ed is kind of a **** on screen and in a mass text, but I assure you, he's a cuddly trash panda. This is the best contribution in months.

5BrothersFabrication said:
This. Ed is kind of a **** on screen and in a mass text, but I assure you, he's a cuddly trash panda. This is the best contribution in months.
Thanks.... I think.

I get it,after a long day you lay in bed and jerk off to Mcutlers build or Zaynes Dodge (I know I have) but is that enough to keep this forum awesome? Or does the 2 minute break to check general discussion and giggle to yourself in the middle of a long day at work when we are busting each other's balls not just as important?

Eddyj said:
Thanks.... I think.

I get it,after a long day you lay in bed and jerk off to Mcutlers build or Zaynes Dodge (I know I have) but is that enough to keep this forum awesome? Or does the 2 minute break to check general discussion and giggle to yourself in the middle of a long day at work when we are busting each other's balls not just as important?

Yes. Most threads in gen disc are usually the same 5 people back and forth, this stunt brought EEEEEVERYBODY out for some Carine-maybe-he's-gone-sack-tap action. It was hilarious, everybody but redneck engineer was entertained, really brought the board together. Bravo, my friend.

giphy.webp

Yes. Most threads in gen disc are usually the same 5 people back and forth, this stunt brought EEEEEVERYBODY out for some Carine-maybe-he's-gone-sack-tap action. It was hilarious, everybody but redneck engineer was entertained, really brought the board together. Bravo, my friend.

giphy.webp

Smh. Come up for a breath.

I dont think redneckengineered laughs at anything. He is all buisness. He reminds me of the front of a mullet.

But it is kind of like Obama getting assassinated... Everybody would be talking about it, Some folks would be upset, but most would just be glad he was gone :****:

muddinmetal said:
But it is kind of like Obama getting assassinated... Everybody would be talking about it, Some folks would be upset, but most would just be glad he was gone :****:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
And thats why i like tyler so much. I know exactly where he stands on everything.

Someone text me:
"Why does redneckeng not like you?"

To which I replied:
I'm not sure, but I kind of got that vibe also,
Maybe it's because he has his **** together and is serious about stuff and things , and I am not.
Or I could have possibly made an inappropriate comment to him at some point and don't remember (that happens a lot with me)
Or theory #3
He seems to have nice things that are well thought out and fabbed with attention to detail,
He could have just walked by my rig and looked at it and got offended

The world may never know :dunno:

He has that internet problem we have with sounding like a ****. I hung out with him at aop a little once. Seemed like a good guy.

BUG-E J said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
And thats why i like tyler so much. I know exactly where he stands on everything.
Tyler is the Doc Holiday of HL..
Life's to short to be fake, be who you are if people like you good. if they don't, shoot them.